Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Wise words from Doq πŸ’ͺπŸ˜ΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’žπŸ’₯
02:08 AM - Jan 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
stacy roberson @Justice67
09 January, 09:18
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 January, 09:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 January, 09:01

Wrath_ Eyez @Wrath_Eyez
08 January, 03:02
Untrue.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
08 January, 04:39
RAPTHENEWS AS WELL!

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
07 January, 06:40
She was 50 to 54 which is unusual. I can't draw any conclusions but it is my third following that has died in 2 years, so chew on that. I started speaking truth to my Jewish MP here in the UK, soon afterwards I had a Van full of cameras across the road, my PC and Server was hacked, and I have been in IT for 30 years, cisco routers, SQL. Exchange, Lotus Notes, IP Cameras, you name it and then I was threatned with an IRS bill for 1000s, do you see how it works. I never paid the threat or ever responded but I did back off because I have 2 boys....... so they won.

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

J.J. Jameson @jjj
08 January, 06:08
In response Marlene van to her Publication
What do you do when you can't breathe anymore? Who do you call for help? The fucking Ghost Busters?

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
08 January, 03:14
In response Marlene van to her Publication
Because I got so weak and dehydrated I didn't think I was going to make it. I needed hydration. The Dr tried to convince me to stop taking my ivermectin. He told me that CV will give me blood clots. He was angry i was not vaxed. I pointed at my vaxed husband and told them he gave it to me. He was sick too. I left after 12 hrs of fluids and got better in 2 more days. My kidneys were shutting down when I arrived. It's some bad shit. DRINK LOTS OF FLUIDS!!!

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
07 January, 04:11
I followed Kappy, I followed Brandy Vaughan and I followed Cirsten from the beiginning when she had her laptop on the coffee table while sitting on the floor. RIP

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
07 January, 04:23
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
she was murdered did you see a video where she exposed charlie and his gang for the frauds they were she left them and now she suddenly dies after exposing them charlie ward is very rich some say from the movment he is pulling in at least 500k a month he could easy pay someone to off her because she was a danger yo his fraud scam thats my opinion anyway

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
07 January, 04:09
christen she left charlie wards gang because she could not skewer the truth sje exposed their whole operation i do belive she was murdered because charlie ward etc are all government shills to discredit the Q movment and she left them and now she dead literally not long after exposing them formthe frauds they are does that seem probable??

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
07 January, 04:04
Cirsten W was one of the first Patriots who I started listening to when I began to awaken! She truly had a big impact on my life as on many others. So sad to hear of her passing! Her death will not be in vain and I pray those responsible will be held accountable RIP Cirsten❀️❀️You will be missed ! You brought the light to many who will carry on this fight!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
07 January, 04:16
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
There is definitely something going on in CA. Rapthenews died this week as well. they both appeared to have the same symptoms before they went into the hospital. Neither came out.

Are they (we) being targeted? The other thing i have noticed in my area is in my area anyway, they are closing the urgent cares. Is this by design to get you into the hospitals where you have no control? Family members limited time to see you. POA not being listened to. Once you are there you are fooked! STOP THINKING YOU ARE SAFE!

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
07 January, 03:23
I noticed a trend with people I know who died from covid..all of them had public social media posts regarding being against covid and vaccines..none of them ever came off the vents.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
07 January, 02:11
In response Peachy 445 to her Publication
I think you're πŸ’― Peachy.
Moral β€” DO NOT EVER CHECK INTO A HOSPITAL!!!
Strengthen your immune system.
You can buy Ivermectin online
& take Zinc & walk in the Sun.
10 minutes a day will give you all the Vitamin D
your body needs.
Drink Lemon & Lime juice.
There's SO MUCH NATURAL HOLISTIC HEALING
WE CAN DO to stay healthy
through this war!! πŸ™πŸ’₯πŸ’ͺπŸ˜ΌπŸ‹πŸŠπŸ“

J.J. Jameson @jjj
08 January, 06:14
In response Peachy 445 to her Publication
Weird correlation, huh?