Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
07 January, 02:08
Wise words from Doq 💪😼🇺🇸💞💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
Cirsten W was one of the first Patriots who I started listening to when I began to awaken! She truly had a big impact on my life as on many others. So sad to hear of her passing! Her death will not be in vain and I pray those responsible will be held accountable RIP Cirsten❤️❤️You will be missed ! You brought the light to many who will carry on this fight!🙏🙏🙏🙏
04:04 AM - Jan 07, 2022
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ladydiaz in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
07 January, 04:16
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
There is definitely something going on in CA. Rapthenews died this week as well. they both appeared to have the same symptoms before they went into the hospital. Neither came out.

Are they (we) being targeted? The other thing i have noticed in my area is in my area anyway, they are closing the urgent cares. Is this by design to get you into the hospitals where you have no control? Family members limited time to see you. POA not being listened to. Once you are there you are fooked! STOP THINKING YOU ARE SAFE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396