Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
07 January, 02:08
Wise words from Doq πŸ’ͺπŸ˜ΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’žπŸ’₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
08 January, 03:14
In response Marlene van to her Publication
Because I got so weak and dehydrated I didn't think I was going to make it. I needed hydration. The Dr tried to convince me to stop taking my ivermectin. He told me that CV will give me blood clots. He was angry i was not vaxed. I pointed at my vaxed husband and told them he gave it to me. He was sick too. I left after 12 hrs of fluids and got better in 2 more days. My kidneys were shutting down when I arrived. It's some bad shit. DRINK LOTS OF FLUIDS!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

J.J. Jameson @jjj
08 January, 06:08
What do you do when you can't breathe anymore? Who do you call for help? The fucking Ghost Busters?

Scott Tuck @rubbertuckie
08 January, 06:43
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
doctors are lying. flat out mistepresenting the truth for money. and you are attacking someone who doesnt trust them?

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
08 January, 03:15
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
I used MMS. Which I got for my COPD. But it helped me breath when I had CV.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
08 January, 03:54
they are closing the urgent cares in our area. herding people to go to the hospitals. right now it is just one hospital umbrella. There are 2. either way, they say we are in a pandemic yet they fire unvaccinated workers and closing urgent cares supposed when the hospitals are β€œover ran”. The hospitals are causing the pandemic. why would yiu trust them?