Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Dr. Malone confirmed in the Rogan interview what I said on Twatter a few years ago.

Hospitals = MSM
11:46 PM - Jan 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
15 January, 01:46
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
My sister n law's husband got the jab even though she told him not to. He became like a Zombie and forgot how to do everything is like a toddler now and she is his caregiver while he is dying. The Doctor confirmed it was the vaccine that he didn't have anything that could have caused this. My sister n law doesn't want the jab because of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
15 January, 01:45
Yep
Follow the money.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
15 January, 01:42
A man banged into my sister's car on a bridge and she went to the hospital. They didn't ask her but while they were putting her IV in they gave her the jab. She looked down and there was a red tab on her arm that said JJ and she was never going to get the jab boy is she mad! I am mad too. Praying I don't lose a sister. My cousin Carolyn got the jab and got so sick she almost died. She is in N.Y. Her daughter gets every one as the Library she works in required it. She was never going to get it either but changed. Hope I don't lose them too. Praying for a miracle.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
15 January, 01:38
Yes, I don't want to go to any hospital! A Pastor that I know died in there and his wife is sick with fevers I am praying she doesn't die too they both had the jab. Another man from church that did is in bed and when he gets up can't even walk down the hallway he is having such a hard time breathing. :(

Holly -Ann @HollyAnn
07 January, 01:48
Calling out the hospitals on Twitter got me banned yet again. My daughter went to Urgent Care 2 weeks ago for a bladder/Kidney infection. Look how the hospital coded the urine sample. Oh, they are testing urine for Covid? Hospitals are just as evil as big pharma.

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
15 January, 01:50
In response Holly -Ann to her Publication
I had omicron two weeks ago. Nothing major. I felt a tiny cold for one day. But 3 days later I woke up with massive kidney pain. I proceeded to take all my natural remedies and it did resolve after about 3 days. I don't do doctors so luckily I solved it. My point. I think omicron may impact kidneys a bit. BTW had not been sick in 5 years.. I don't really ever get sick.. If anyone here needs help resolving a kidney infection naturally- let me know. I have the key..

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
15 January, 01:54
In response Holly -Ann to her Publication

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
07 January, 12:33
I worked ICU/ER for 16 years. Got out 15 years ago. Saw it coming down the tracks back then. You can't imagine what doctors and nurses are being taught in school today. Murder for money. Protocols, not scientific assessment. HMO's were the springboard. Obamacare is the high dive into Agenda 21 and depopulation and a Marxist takeover. Fight and live or die, Submit and you're already dead. We are at the crossroads. Choose a path.

Alinsky's 8 Levels of Control for a Marxist State

There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.

Take note of#1
Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.
http://www.kegley-inc.com/...

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
07 January, 12:38
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
truth

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
07 January, 07:22
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
I'm glad you brought up the HMO push while Clinton was in office - a lot of people including me weren't happy with that because in order for your insurance to pay, your doctor or hospital had to be in the "network" & I didn't like that one bit

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
07 January, 12:17
"Brought to you by Pfizer"
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Brought to you by Pfizer - YouTube

Connect with us: TikTok: @11newsauInstagram: @11newsauFacebook: 11 Network Australia

Angie Mac @AngieMac
06 January, 11:59