Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 January, 11:46
Dr. Malone confirmed in the Rogan interview what I said on Twatter a few years ago.

Hospitals = MSM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Holly -Ann @HollyAnn
Calling out the hospitals on Twitter got me banned yet again. My daughter went to Urgent Care 2 weeks ago for a bladder/Kidney infection. Look how the hospital coded the urine sample. Oh, they are testing urine for Covid? Hospitals are just as evil as big pharma.
01:48 AM - Jan 07, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HollyAnn in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
15 January, 01:54
In response Holly -Ann to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wedman Brooke @Wedman
15 January, 01:50
I had omicron two weeks ago. Nothing major. I felt a tiny cold for one day. But 3 days later I woke up with massive kidney pain. I proceeded to take all my natural remedies and it did resolve after about 3 days. I don't do doctors so luckily I solved it. My point. I think omicron may impact kidneys a bit. BTW had not been sick in 5 years.. I don't really ever get sick.. If anyone here needs help resolving a kidney infection naturally- let me know. I have the key..

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
10 January, 01:50
Such BS. Although worded slightly different, they pulled the same thing in the ER when my husband went to the ER this week for what turned out to be pneumonia. We contacted the Dr. that prescribed Ivermectin the first time for COVID back in Jan 2020, to see if he would refill that prescription even though hubby had not been tested for COVID at the ER because he REFUSED to be tested for COVID. We knew the Ivermectin worked last year, so we wanted it refilled again. Anyway, the doctor contacted the ER where hubby was treated, they faxed the diagnosis to him, and the paperwork said "COVID POSITIVE."
We're about to go round and round today because my husband DID NOT test positive for COVID because he refused the test. He had pneumonia, NOT COVID. Since this is a Medicare issue, I've come to the conclusion that Medicare is being billed for treatment that was never provided to the patient. We refused hospital admission, refused any medication at the ER. We just need a diagnosis. SCAM!!!!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
10 January, 02:01
In response Made In America to her Publication
Sorry about all the hassle - what's bugging me is they were supposed to stop those tests Dec 31 & yet they're charging ahead full bore anyway

What you said about Medicare might be a factor - that & the insurance companies working in tandem with big pharma, raking in as much as they can for as long as they can

You're right - it's a scam & you & hubby stay safe!

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
07 January, 08:42
i think they are making everything show covid. why couldnt they test pee 2 years ago. either the test are faulty or she has some virus that is causing a false positive. they are closing many urgent cares around here . not sure if it is due to the unvaccinated bring fired or if they are just doing it to herd the people to the hospital.

cranberry juice and oil of oregano would wipe out infection. blackseed oil as well.

memes matter @NoComment
07 January, 08:32
i was just in for the same and i told them i am just here for the kidneys, i will not be tested for covid, delta or omicon, or any unicorns for that matter or i will go bombastic squirl on them😂🍿she said ok

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
07 January, 08:25
Had a friend go yesterday with a back injury. He was diagnosed with post covid pneumonia. 🤦‍♀️

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
07 January, 08:28
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
oh my flipping lord!

memes matter @NoComment
07 January, 08:38
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
😂😑