Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 January, 11:46
Dr. Malone confirmed in the Rogan interview what I said on Twatter a few years ago.

Hospitals = MSM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
07 January, 12:33
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I worked ICU/ER for 16 years. Got out 15 years ago. Saw it coming down the tracks back then. You can't imagine what doctors and nurses are being taught in school today. Murder for money. Protocols, not scientific assessment. HMO's were the springboard. Obamacare is the high dive into Agenda 21 and depopulation and a Marxist takeover. Fight and live or die, Submit and you're already dead. We are at the crossroads. Choose a path.

Alinsky's 8 Levels of Control for a Marxist State

There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.

Take note of#1
Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.
http://www.kegley-inc.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
I'm glad you brought up the HMO push while Clinton was in office - a lot of people including me weren't happy with that because in order for your insurance to pay, your doctor or hospital had to be in the "network" & I didn't like that one bit
07:22 AM - Jan 07, 2022
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
07 January, 02:13
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
And I believe it was you who brought it to my attention yesterday. Thank You.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
07 January, 08:29
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Exactly. I remember it well. Came around during my Nursing years.