Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Someone remind me again why we drink the blood of Christ @ Church. Have they perverted religion over time or do they all have dark origins?

Hard topic to talk about before this Pope.
05:47 PM - Jan 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
31 March, 11:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Never took that! Freeging sheep to slaughter! 😤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Higgins @David23
18 January, 10:09
He did sacrifice his only son.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Happy Days @Sun2516
10 January, 01:25
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
That was not mocking.

Law & Physics @physics171
08 January, 10:05
Didn't Francis Bacon a Free Mason assist in writing the King James bible working for King James as a corrupt fake Royal Tyrant?

08 January, 10:03
Connect to spirit, soul, grace, divine, master creator, life force energy.
17 K likes
We do not need religions, they are broken, became wealthy on, gullibility, haven't solved a single problem.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Alex Collier - The Full Webinar #1 - August 14, 2015 - YouTube

As a special treat for all of you who have subscribed to the Official Alex Collier YouTube Channel, we decided that we would upload Alex's first-ever live we...

08 January, 10:06

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
NEW GALACTIC INFORMERS UPDATE - ALEX COLLIER, DR. MICHAEL SALLA & ELENA DANAAN - YouTube

Three of our top Galactic Informers share updates, intel, what's been going on and what's happening on and off planet right now. We talk current disclosure...

08 January, 09:45
NEW GALACTIC INFORMERS UPDATE - ALEX COLLIER, DR. MICHAEL SALLA & ELENA DANAAN - YouTube

Three of our top Galactic Informers share updates, intel, what's been going on and what's happening on and off planet right now. We talk current disclosure...

08 January, 09:43
A simple answer?
How many religions does nature have?
If you take away wo/man, how many religions are there?
What "possesses" Someone to believe in religion?
If everything is energy, has a frequency, a vibration, wouldn't Physics, and nature make more sense, than religions as magic carpet rides?

IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
08 January, 07:17
[THEY] want us to believe Jesus was and is a real person, that somehow, through his action, saves humanity. By eating and drinking 'him' we are partakers... cannibal
Blood in the Bible is not the fluid in our veins. Blood in the Bible is our own life force, our desires... Ego.
Without the shedding of EGO, there can be no remission of sin.

The sin is trusting in the body which we formed. We were created in the image of God... Light + Spirit = Angel...not a man.

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

People are gonna freak when they find out who the LORD God is.
Spoiler, the man made in God image is an angel, given dominion made him LORD-God...

God wants us back.

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
07 January, 09:40
Blood and flesh has always been the sacrifice to Satan.
Jesus = Jupiter/Zeus

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
07 January, 08:42
The "Communion" is a far cry from Passover. "The Last Supper", as it's been called, was a Passover seder. Mark 14:1-25 tells you what you need to know.

Neanderthal S27 @s27
07 January, 08:31

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
07 January, 08:24
Satan always tries to copy. He is a copy cat. He cannot create. Just copy the kindgom of Heaven-try to anyway.

Thomas Bringman @Tbringman
07 January, 08:09
🙂although it could easily be thought of having dark origins, drinking blood and all.......but here's a thought, especially for the faithful, maybe Jesus, being God, requested we do it as a poke in the eye to the satanic blood drinkers. God does have a sense of.humor.....or.....more likely as a way of drinking and taking in the purity of the living God verses whatever reason the sick satanic people drink actual blood for.......easily it is what one believes it to be.
WWG1WGA!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 January, 07:37
ts - 5:47 > 511 ...

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
07 January, 06:32
After pondering it and reading many of the comments, I need to say that I am a Catholic and I believe in the real presence of Christ in the Eucharist. Jesus instituted the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist at the Last Supper when He said, “Do this in remembrance of me.”. In 6 John, He said, “I am the Bread of Life.”. Paul discusses the ramifications of receiving the Eucharist unworthily in 1 Cor 11:27. When Catholics receive Communion we are not participating in a pagan ritual, we are doing Christ’s bidding to partake of Him, in order to become more like Him, so that we can merit eternal salvation.

Scientific evidence of the Real Presence exists. When consecrated Hosts have been analyzed, they have been consistently shown to be human heart tissue under the guise of bread. Many Eucharistic miracles have been documented over time. Please watch this 10 minute video for some proof and a few miracles.

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
10 January, 05:00
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
The presence of God is very real during adoration of the Eucharist. We are remembering the shedding of Christ's blood for our sins. Eating and drinking Christ's body and blood is spiritual and has manifested physically as Mary Gessler has said. It is not cannibalism but taking part in oneness with Christ. Not physical at all but spiritual union that is not easily understood by some.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
17 January, 01:58
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
The Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist is not only spiritual but physical. He resides in all the Tabernacles of all the Catholic churches of the world, in every consecrated Host, not just when a Eucharistic miracle takes place. In that sense, every consecrated Host is truly a miracle. That is what makes Eucharistc Adoration so powerful.

That being said. I am not privy to the additions, omissions, and changes made to the Bible by evil. No matter what though, God makes good from all things. I believe that with my whole heart and soul, just as I believe that the Holy Trinity dwells within every soul living in the state of grace. God Wins, and nothing and no one can stop that.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
07 January, 11:58
Share...I see many "jousts" in the comments...all on the same team? WWG1WGA?

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
07 January, 11:51
After all of God's admonitions to us not to eat meat or make food that contains the blood of animals, the transformation of the wine into blood and the phrase, "Do this in remembrance of me" engraved on so many church altars, none of this made sense to me as a child.

Yes, Constantine the Canaanite/satanist & later, King James, the homosexual pederast, have adulterated the Bible to the point one knows not whether they read truth or lies...

I quit attending churches long ago, because it was obvious to my Spirit that they were not serving God.

God is everywhere I am, always with me. When I want to speak to Him, I speak as I would to my grandfather who has passed on...

In fact, I often call Him "Grandfather."

And I see myself as one of his favorite grandchildren.

This MUST be true, because He is always surprising me with new & beautiful things & happenings!

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
07 January, 12:22
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I love GOD TOO!!! Im always talking to him.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
07 January, 09:29
Knowing the symbolism makes me question this too, but then I wonder why is it so important for satanist to get and desecrate the Eucharist? I have so many questions actually and would just like honest, true answers.
I asked my deacon why do we call him Jesus if his name was actually Yeshua? He said the Romans changed it. When I asked why Jesus, he wasn’t sure but thought Zeus could have been a factor.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
07 January, 08:34
I think the Catholic church got corrupted after the 2nd Vatican Council, October 11, 1962 to December 8, 1965, and the reformation of the church started… everything had to be more modern, no more Latin in the church, beat music in the church, and so on . That's where it went wrong, planned or not.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
07 January, 09:34
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Go back further, the corruption began with the Council of Nincaea in 325. What were Christians called before that date?

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
07 January, 11:53
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Try again.

Go back to the Council of Nicea & Constantine (a satanist & pedophile & cannibal) & his goons decided which books of the Bible we should not be allowed access to...

and then rewrote the rest of them to deliberately mislead Humanity.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
07 January, 07:40
Thanks for posting this question. I've been questioning everything about the sacrifice of the firstborn son and the eating/drinking blood and flesh for almost a year now. It feels so Moloch to me. I'm a devout Catholic, so this is really messing with my head.

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Olga Delandelles @Iris_StClair
07 January, 06:33
In response ela marriti to her Publication
OK Guys ... Christ established the Eucharist. Remember he said those words. The Eucharist was the new sacrifice, replacing the temple sacrifice. The Bible explains this. Jews and Christians have agreed to disagree on this one. It is an unbloody sacrifice in that you don't "see" anything bloody. Early Christians debated the nature of Christ and the nature of the Eucharist. The final resolutions were recorded as dogma. This is all documented. The Church has got scripture, written records, witnesses, tradition. The belief in the Eucharist has been shared by millions of wonderful and even heroic people. The Kennedys were Catholic ... I just don't think you need to deal with this here.

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
07 January, 04:28
We do it in remembrance of Jesus' sacrifice for all humanity when He died in our place on the cross so that we would never be separated from Him and have eternal life. "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son... (John 3:16). He literally became the Passover lamb .. the Lamb of God. Scripture says some struggled with this concept and walked away. It's one of many mysteries of God. Jesus said for us to remember Him in this way. That's why the church has communion. But the ones who follow the enemy of our souls perverted this and use a sick "copy" of it in their unholy rituals.

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
07 January, 03:47
yep you drink his blood and eat his body sounds more like cannibalism to me and not divine at all and also i would like to know who the real jesus was and not this gay satanic Tyrant they got people worshiping. and did he even die on a cross? im gonna go out on a limb and say no.

why?..... because everything people think they know is all based on the fake jesus. i have said time and time again that this religion getting exposed will be the hardest pill to swallow change mind

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
06 January, 11:49
and what about the CROSS people wear around their necks? I can tell you if I suffered such a fate, not sure I’d want people to wear the think that killed me … Sounds like [they] peverted that one too if you ask me.

Susan German @SLG
07 January, 04:28
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
I agree Commandment is #4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above or that is in the earth neath. they do not talk about the Ten commandments in this day and age religion.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
06 January, 11:48
VK, please rephrase your last sentence. Nothing is a hard topic to talk about, some people just lack the mental capacity to converse in a decent manner becuase it might upset their current beliefs. this movement is suppposed to be about free thinking, i rarely see it. Relgious people most guilty of it, but also heliocentric believers are just as bad. Every time i think we are close, close minded people remind me we are so far off waking humaity up . doG help me.

Michele Bernard @Murphy72
06 January, 11:38
Yes, this is such a difficult topic to discuss openly with alot of people. Myself, raised as Catholic, and our son attended Catholic school from preschool until (7th grade) 2020, when we pulled him out. I have always questioned many of the rituals performed during Mass. Additionally, Why do we tell a man (priest) our sins, when we should be able to ask for forgiveness and speak with God ourselves? Never made sense to me or my son. I don’t believe you have to attend a physical church or belong to a certain denomination in order to have a relationship with God. It is personal, specific, and special to each one of us. ❤️

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
07 January, 12:39
In response Michele Bernard to her Publication
I 100% agree! I left the Catholic church, physically they prohibited me from Communion because of a divorce, and emotionally I left due to disagreement with some policies. I have tried different churches looking for fellowship, comfort, and inspiration, but found they were all about money. My relationship is with God and Jesus one on one. I don't feel I need to talk to another person who claims to "represent" God or worship in a building to believe and praise God. He is the reason I am here today.

Scott 1974 @AmericanPatriot74
07 January, 08:37
In response Michele Bernard to her Publication
Mary was. a sinner saved by grace just like the rest .to pray to her is blaspheme. Christ died for her sins just like yours and mine.

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
my goodness, we cannot be expected to know what parts of the bible were taken away or perverted! we have to take it on faith that Jesus told his disciples on the night before his death, thbo donthis in remberance of Me. thats why we drink a symbolic “something” to remember his blood was shed for my sins. ive never been a catholic, i guess im evangelical…but I dont oike labels. always thougjt we ahould just all be christ followers.

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
my goodness, we cannot be expected to know what parts of the bible were taken away or perverted! we have to take it on faith that Jesus told his disciples on the night before his death, thbo donthis in remberance of Me. thats why we drink a symbolic “something” to remember his blood was shed for my sins. ive never been a catholic, i guess im evangelical…but I dont oike labels. always thougjt we ahould just all be christ followers.

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
we do welchs grape juice and goldfish lol