Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 January, 05:47
Someone remind me again why we drink the blood of Christ @ Church. Have they perverted religion over time or do they all have dark origins?

Hard topic to talk about before this Pope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
07 January, 06:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
After pondering it and reading many of the comments, I need to say that I am a Catholic and I believe in the real presence of Christ in the Eucharist. Jesus instituted the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist at the Last Supper when He said, “Do this in remembrance of me.”. In 6 John, He said, “I am the Bread of Life.”. Paul discusses the ramifications of receiving the Eucharist unworthily in 1 Cor 11:27. When Catholics receive Communion we are not participating in a pagan ritual, we are doing Christ’s bidding to partake of Him, in order to become more like Him, so that we can merit eternal salvation.

Scientific evidence of the Real Presence exists. When consecrated Hosts have been analyzed, they have been consistently shown to be human heart tissue under the guise of bread. Many Eucharistic miracles have been documented over time. Please watch this 10 minute video for some proof and a few miracles.

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler @MaryG
The Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist is not only spiritual but physical. He resides in all the Tabernacles of all the Catholic churches of the world, in every consecrated Host, not just when a Eucharistic miracle takes place. In that sense, every consecrated Host is truly a miracle. That is what makes Eucharistc Adoration so powerful.

That being said. I am not privy to the additions, omissions, and changes made to the Bible by evil. No matter what though, God makes good from all things. I believe that with my whole heart and soul, just as I believe that the Holy Trinity dwells within every soul living in the state of grace. God Wins, and nothing and no one can stop that.
01:58 AM - Jan 17, 2022
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Gessler, click on at the bottom under it