Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 January, 05:47
Someone remind me again why we drink the blood of Christ @ Church. Have they perverted religion over time or do they all have dark origins?

Hard topic to talk about before this Pope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Bernard @Murphy72
06 January, 11:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yes, this is such a difficult topic to discuss openly with alot of people. Myself, raised as Catholic, and our son attended Catholic school from preschool until (7th grade) 2020, when we pulled him out. I have always questioned many of the rituals performed during Mass. Additionally, Why do we tell a man (priest) our sins, when we should be able to ask for forgiveness and speak with God ourselves? Never made sense to me or my son. I don’t believe you have to attend a physical church or belong to a certain denomination in order to have a relationship with God. It is personal, specific, and special to each one of us. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scott 1974 @AmericanPatriot74
Mary was. a sinner saved by grace just like the rest .to pray to her is blaspheme. Christ died for her sins just like yours and mine.
08:37 PM - Jan 07, 2022
In response Michele Bernard to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanPatriot74 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Scott 1974, click on at the bottom under it