Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 January, 05:47
Someone remind me again why we drink the blood of Christ @ Church. Have they perverted religion over time or do they all have dark origins?

Hard topic to talk about before this Pope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
After all of God's admonitions to us not to eat meat or make food that contains the blood of animals, the transformation of the wine into blood and the phrase, "Do this in remembrance of me" engraved on so many church altars, none of this made sense to me as a child.

Yes, Constantine the Canaanite/satanist & later, King James, the homosexual pederast, have adulterated the Bible to the point one knows not whether they read truth or lies...

I quit attending churches long ago, because it was obvious to my Spirit that they were not serving God.

God is everywhere I am, always with me. When I want to speak to Him, I speak as I would to my grandfather who has passed on...

In fact, I often call Him "Grandfather."

And I see myself as one of his favorite grandchildren.

This MUST be true, because He is always surprising me with new & beautiful things & happenings!
11:51 AM - Jan 07, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
07 January, 12:22
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I love GOD TOO!!! Im always talking to him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
07 January, 12:27
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Excellent!

Awhile back, I was talking to God while out in my back yard, checking on my blueberry bushes... I was really angry at some of the things the DS was doing, most especially forced vaxxing of children & the whole Evergreen/Suez Canal BS...

I was yelling & cursing & telling Him all the pain in my soul.

Didn't realize it when my only neighbor came out of his house, looked at me as if I was touched in the head...

I told him, "I was just having a convo with God. Things are mighty wrecked down here & I thought I'd give him my point of view & how it feels to be watching all of this right now."

He said, "Oh, I thought you were yelling at your grandfather...."

I said, "I WAS. My Earthly grandfather has already made his transition, but I consider God to be my grandfather, which is a term of reverence among the native population."

He smiled, nodded & headed back indoors.