Only people mentioned by DongaldTrunk in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 June, 09:36
In response Dongald Trunk to his Publication
TRUMP LANDSLIDE< not a "saying I came up with AND NOT saying I was the first. BUT Lord told me POINT blank, all bout what was gonna go down AS I walked in, to vote, and THEN He showed me some other stuff, THEN said TRUMP LANDSLIDE> Signed, nobody. JUST one of His kiddos, period.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
27 June, 09:34
Just give me some Truth.πŸ™β˜οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸπŸ’œβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cam Mac @campmac111
12 June, 01:38
We have called for Him and He so very graciously is answering.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
18 April, 07:48
"Great civilizations", buried Red BricksπŸ‘‡πŸ€”
https://youtube.com/watch?...

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
01 April, 09:05
Chills!! Love this❀️

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
19 March, 02:59
The TRUTH will soon be revealed. We have been chosen to help those around us cope with the evil they will learn about. God has prepared us for this OUR entire life. It is not a coincidence that our life has been so tough. We lived through hell and WE learned to overcome. We are Gods soldiers and WE LOVE others with ALL OUR HEART. We felt something ALL OUR LIFE. Like the world was fake, like WE were different than those around US. WE ARE DIFFERENT. WE ARE THE AWAKENED ONES. WE HAVE A DUTY TO SERVE GOD and we are HONORED to do so. Be KIND to 1 another, love 1 another, protect 1 another. Help the normies WAKE UP. PRAY 4 YOUR ENEMIES, that they may. REPENT TO OUR FATHER. If GOD accepts them then I do as well. IMHO, THOSE WHOM RAPE, TORTURE, MURDER CHILDREN, AND EVEN WORSE, GOD OUR FATHER WILL DEAL WITH.WHOA TO THOSE WHOM HURT THE CHILDREN. I HATE EVIL. SHINE BRIGHT BROTHERS AND SISTERS......
DARK TO LIGHT
WWG1WGA
FOR GOD
FOR HUMANITY
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
PRAY
GODS WILL BE DONE❀

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
01 April, 09:04
In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication
❀️πŸ”₯❀️

Patriot ALBlank5 @ALBlank5
09 April, 03:10
In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication
Just beautiful. You moved me to tears. πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
18 March, 03:53
pas Truth en Gaule πŸ™„putain

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
27 January, 12:07

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
26 January, 07:17
πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 January, 06:57
TRUMP LANDSLIDE

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
26 January, 06:56
Yes Sir.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
26 January, 06:56
Yes Sir.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 January, 08:07
Join us to pray here each night at 8:09pm central and then we manifest a wonderful future for our country!
Nana is on time most of the time.
John John wainthepain01 & dennis1776 take care of the art department.
Who knew he was such an artist!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
14 January, 07:33
The Hebrides Bible, a gift from his mother, Mary Anne Smith MacLeod, who grew up in the Outer Hebrides, off the coast of Scotland.

The Hebrides Revival of 1949 to 1952 was because of the prayers of two elderly saints, Peggy Smith (84) and Christine Smith (82) who petitioned God night and day for revival. These two ladies were Donald Trump’s great aunts.

Great Power of Faith in that Family!
Holy Wow.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
27 January, 12:14
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
There is a GREAT video out there about the history of Trump’s Bible!!! Worth watching!!! Hopefully a Patriot can post it here…..

Great post - ThanQ!! ❀️ πŸ™ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
14 January, 07:09
Trump is very likely holding up the REAL BIBLE. A POWERFUL Truth Statement to those keeping truth still hidden with lies.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
06 January, 09:32

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
06 January, 01:16
Amen!

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
06 January, 10:39