Martin Geddes @martingeddes
If there's a total comms blackout and the internet is down then I might have to do something desperate like read a book, cook a meal, or (if things are really bad) talk directly to other humans.

But then again, I survived the 1980s, so I have experience of these hardships.
07:55 PM - Jan 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
08 January, 04:12
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
😂🤣 thanks for the laughs Martin! and the alignment of vibes as usual 💖✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
07 January, 08:31
🤣😂😂 i have faith in you Martin!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
07 January, 08:12
Fucking LEGEND👊❤👊

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
06 January, 10:10
DEAR MAGA FAMILY

THIS ONE DESERVE TO BE NR.1 TREND ON TWITTER !!! LET THEM SHUT DOWN THE NET !!! SUPPORT HIS BRAVERY, WE HAVE TIME UNTILL MONDAY !!!

METATRON FULLY SUPPORT NOVAX DJOKOVIC 😇💪🤗😍

https://mobile.twitter.com...

He has won at least a small battle - he may stay in Australia at least until Monday, when his case is decided by a court. But that ends the success. Novak Djokovic will spend several days at the Park Hotel in Melbourne's Carlton district, where asylum seekers reside, and at the end of last year, his guests shared pictures of worms and moldy pieces of bread on social media.
Source: https://www.lidovky.cz/spo...

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 January, 02:03
😂 💓 Not the talking directly to other humans one, too scary!!!!
Which book will you pick up first & what meal will you cook?

Awake Now @Awakenow
06 January, 12:52
Me too - and I miss those days. :)

Jim Jim @SpiritOfBreitbart
06 January, 11:48
I'll top you. I survived the 70's.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
08 January, 04:13
In response Jim Jim to his Publication
how did we do it?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 January, 11:37
We should of never went past beepers.

06 January, 10:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
DEAR MAGA FAMILY

THIS ONE DESERVE TO BE NR.1 TREND ON TWITTER !!! LET THEM SHUT DOWN THE NET !!! SUPPORT HIS BRAVERY, WE HAVE TIME UNTILL MONDAY !!!

METATRON FULLY SUPPORT NOVAX DJOKOVIC 😇💪🤗😍

https://mobile.twitter.com...

He has won at least a small battle - he may stay in Australia at least until Monday, when his case is decided by a court. But that ends the success. Novak Djokovic will spend several days at the Park Hotel in Melbourne's Carlton district, where asylum seekers reside, and at the end of last year, his guests shared pictures of worms and moldy pieces of bread on social media.
Source: https://www.lidovky.cz/spo...

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
08 January, 04:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I skipped those entirely, seemed so odd at the time! But in the end what has nearly destroyed us has also united us 🙏✨

Marlene Love @Life_According_To_Marz
06 January, 07:00
We love you Martin! You're one of my favourite truth tellers, so funny and smart.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
06 January, 06:47
I do a lot of camping and hanging out in nature. When my son and I go, we meet a lot of people enjoying life and conversing about good times. If something happens, I'm sure we will find each other again.

reaper myer @reapermyer
06 January, 02:49
you still have your nintendo?

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
06 January, 01:04
My son (23) is absolutely enamored by the 80s.. keeps telling me how great it must have been.. My horror stories of duck butt hair feathering or thrice popped collars will not dissuade this young man. He is resolved in his love of the Trans Am and having to walk 2 miles to a pay phone for a 3 mile ride home.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 January, 11:39
WOW Nana is good with that I can use the rest!
Meditation time deprived lately.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
05 January, 10:38
….and we have a 4 yr. Delta…

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
05 January, 10:26
Ready for that indeed.
Sending love to you across the pond, Martin, always great finding you here.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
05 January, 09:53
im eight there with u. its wayyy too peopley out there. i love reading and cooking but im also pretty crafty

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
05 January, 09:53
im eight there with u. its wayyy too peopley out there. i love reading and cooking but im also pretty crafty

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
05 January, 09:20
Whaaaaat😂 I still do all those 80s things😎 I plan on reading every last screenshot, download and Qdrop I have saved offline when it goes dark😁 preplanned for years now😊

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
05 January, 09:07
but would you go back to a film camera?
I’m assuming you played with those once upon a time. 📷🎞

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
05 January, 09:02
Just the thought and my grin is ear to ear!
Just want to stock up on fresh mountain water for Harley and me a bit more, and we're all set.
Life is good,
God is Awesome!
💕🇺🇲🌎

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
05 January, 08:59
Everyone knows I make a big pot if soup every week. Sometimes they stop for a bowl and a hug and other times I can send off when they need some love. Gonna have to up my game soon. Know that I always have soup for all of you. ❤️

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 January, 08:58
It would be a great vacation. I've even selected the books for the blackout😂

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
05 January, 08:57
Well Said!
Me 2 :))
Thank…Q

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
05 January, 08:54
Speaking of the 80’s!

Night Ranger will be at Billy Bob’s Fort Worth 🤠 on Friday! ODD. 😂🤣

https://youtu.be/z92bmlcmy...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
05 January, 08:50
or…go for a walk with your camara

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
05 January, 08:49
was 3 days old when JFK died. fate brings choices.

05 January, 08:47
MINE OPINION.

STARLINK IS NOT ONLY WORLD INTERNET PROVIDER, BUT ALSO A WORLD POWER GRID😁😁😁

WHEN DONALD POSTED A COMM ABOUT CHANGING A WIFI PASSWORD, IT MEANZ, THAT WE ALL PATRIOTS HERE WERE REMOTEDLY BACKUPED ON STARLINK MEANWHILE ALL SHILLS, PAIDRIOTS AND TROLLS GET FOOKED

I COULD BE WRONG, WHO KNOWZ😁😁😁
https://youtu.be/jcfcZfgyz...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
05 January, 08:43
this is the problem, many youngins sont know how to socialiE except on social media or texting!!! Hate it

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 January, 08:40

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
well said
imagine…I survived the 60’s and 70’s😁

Have Faith @rAnnbci
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Me too