Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Everyone who left their hospital, school, airline etc due to vax mandates is now untarnished by the collapse... just saying.
04:46 PM - Jan 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
06 January, 11:27
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I left my far-left music booking agent (she booked me at 69 different music venues) and started over from scratch. Lost most of my friends and started booking new places that wouldn't give in to tyranny, masks, shut-downs etc.
It was hard but I truly believe that the Good Lord provides and He showed me He does. I could've found a "day job" but I found that working for yourself (solo), you have so much more freedom to be in control. Not everyone is able to go that route but if you think outside the box, you can get away from being under the control of others who don't share your same values.

I just turned down a very easy monthly gig because you had to at least wear a mask while walking in the door.

Nope.

"Remember this: Nothing worth doing ever, ever, ever came easy." - Donald Trump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
05 January, 10:17
D-day for me is Jan 10th... many were not strong enough at my employment and the threat was too big for them, I have vowed to stand for those who are too fearful to stand for themselves. They are broken, battered and abused. Voice in unity has already brought others to stand against the corrupt. I do not want that place moving forward, but they will not fet away with the harm they have inflicted on humanity. My workplace had a mandate to protect the public and they have failed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
05 January, 11:49
In response Nat Gone to her Publication
I'm sorry for what you're going through. The image may seem a bit facetious, even though it rings true. You may already know these, but I'll list them: www.realnotrare.com and AmericanFrontlineDoctors, and OVER 1000 LAWYERS & OVER 10000 MED EXPERTS with Dr Reiner Fuellmich: "scientific evidence-covid is crime"
https://www.stopworldcontr...
Of course, there are quite a few others who offer information how to fight this.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
05 January, 09:50
My company (14 years) threatened to fire me. I filed a request for religious exemption which they accepted on a temporary basis. For 2 WEEKS then further review. Not so comfy but I'm holding the line.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
05 January, 09:42
Kudos to those who refused to resign while refusing to comply.

They have been working in a toxic environment filled with constant harassment, hostility and psychological abuse.

Imagine being told to comply or you will no longer have a job while being scheduled to work overtime.

Imagine being sent paperwork stating that your resignation has been accepted - when you did not resign.

Imagine having to gather your emotions, before responding, so you appear calm when you verify, in writing, that they misunderstood as you did not resign. Over and over again.

All the while knowing that one day your computer access will be locked so in the end, while brave, you end up battered and unemployed.

This is what people in the health care industry are experiencing per a friend who experienced it first hand.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
05 January, 10:34
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
yes. a friend was 9 months pregnant, told she had to eat alone outside. she got caught inside one day and reprimanded and threatened. the stress caused her baby to be born too early and now sick in the nicu . horrible evil people.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
05 January, 09:37
🔥 On POINT takes, every single day...! 🔥

( Thank You, FREN of Frens..! )🐸

#FamilyIsEverything || WE WIN, [they] lose.

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
05 January, 09:33
i want my job back! I didnt LOSE it it was TAKEN from me! i fought so hard for so many uears through all kinds of heath trials to do well in my job excel and finish on my own terms and ive been robbed five years from retirement!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
05 January, 08:30
Lost my job in Sept because of it and i work from home lol Clown wOrld

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
05 January, 08:23
5:5

Law & Physics @physics171
05 January, 08:02
Except anyone can file their own criminal complaint and prosecute their own cases against anyone guilty?
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 January, 07:50
Cheers to the purebloods!
🥂

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
05 January, 09:46
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Cheers. I like mine neat. 😉

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
05 January, 07:25
Untarnished? My co workers think Im trash as I was singled out during every in person meeting as un-v cootie being forced to sign the sign in log and check the box indicating such. I'm home, with no umployment. Yes, I am ready and able to work with mountains of jobs being posted with one problem!!! They are puting in the requirements of the jobs, MUST BE V*A*X*

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
06 January, 12:19
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
Post and sell your beautiful photos...Patriots here I’m sure would love to purchase.
We support eachother.
#wearefamily .

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
05 January, 07:05
I refuse to work with places that enforce masks or vaccines

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
05 January, 07:00
Pick a lane, there's no toeing the line on this one.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
05 January, 06:57
Yes , absolutely! My daughter was let go of her job from FMG because she wouldn't take the jab. 3 months shy of her getting vested with her pension.

NEO ONE @Neo
05 January, 06:52

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
05 January, 06:44

Constitution Bird @ConstitutionBird
05 January, 06:31
It had to be this way. Declined multiple school acceptances due to their requirements. Also my job tried to force me and I told them they will need to fire me, they backed off and haven’t said a word since.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
05 January, 06:24
I left two different jobs over mandates. No jab for me!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
05 January, 05:46
My employer fired me for refusing to bend the knee.
They thought I'd blink first; they were wrong.

One day, they'll hear from me again.
Until then, I move on with my life.
This isn't over, there's justice to be served.

"Move Slowly, Carefully — And Then Strike Like The Fastest Animal On The Planet!"

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 05:35
Foundation.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
06 January, 12:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
444! 13
Trending
“Foundations Set & Ready”
clean and clear
123 new beginnings!

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
06 January, 09:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hit the Foundation on my previous comment.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

F=6
Q 6
Some of us come here to drop crumbs, just crumbs.
POTUS aka Trump is 100% insulated - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false.
Follow the money, it’s the key.

Q 535

Picture is KEY.

"If you ever forget what a DISGRACE sits in the White House..."

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
05 January, 05:02
its the only way it ends

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
05 January, 04:48
Good point