Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
05 January, 04:46
Everyone who left their hospital, school, airline etc due to vax mandates is now untarnished by the collapse... just saying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
D-day for me is Jan 10th... many were not strong enough at my employment and the threat was too big for them, I have vowed to stand for those who are too fearful to stand for themselves. They are broken, battered and abused. Voice in unity has already brought others to stand against the corrupt. I do not want that place moving forward, but they will not fet away with the harm they have inflicted on humanity. My workplace had a mandate to protect the public and they have failed.
10:17 PM - Jan 05, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NatGonCanadaPatriot in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
05 January, 11:49
In response Nat Gone to her Publication
I'm sorry for what you're going through. The image may seem a bit facetious, even though it rings true. You may already know these, but I'll list them: www.realnotrare.com and AmericanFrontlineDoctors, and OVER 1000 LAWYERS & OVER 10000 MED EXPERTS with Dr Reiner Fuellmich: "scientific evidence-covid is crime"
https://www.stopworldcontr...
Of course, there are quite a few others who offer information how to fight this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
06 January, 08:17
In response Every Time to her Publication
thank you 😊. I have been preparing for this battle for a few years, I knew my time would come to put forward a stand. As an investigator I have been watching all around and in preparation I have been logging all resources. I'm not bound to my job, it doesnt define me or hold me to it, even as a single parent. I know that my work had a duty to protect and inform and they failed. The top failed the public and must now be accountable for their decision. As we move forward eveyone will find the piece where their energy, strength and knowledge will help 🙏