Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
05 January, 04:46
Everyone who left their hospital, school, airline etc due to vax mandates is now untarnished by the collapse... just saying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
06 January, 09:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hit the Foundation on my previous comment.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

F=6
Q 6
Some of us come here to drop crumbs, just crumbs.
POTUS aka Trump is 100% insulated - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false.
Follow the money, it’s the key.

Q 535

Picture is KEY.

"If you ever forget what a DISGRACE sits in the White House..."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
06 January, 12:22
444! 13
Trending
“Foundations Set & Ready”
clean and clear
123 new beginnings!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 January, 11:47
Nana thanks God.
He has purposefully arranged my life to be in this position self employed with enough money to stay home to work so that I could complete what he wants me to do on here and also make a little extra to help a few other ppl.

God's timing is perfect & Nana thanks him everyday for all the blessings of my life.

You simply can not kill this kind of joy!

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
05 January, 08:57
"–That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its FOUNDATION on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.–"
We, the People.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
06 January, 08:44
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Sometimes I wonder how to identify exactly who is "We, the people".
And how would anyone else identify "We, the people"? The landscape is littered with traitors, turncoats and infiltrators.
The hell with vaccine passports, we need to identify American patriots.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
05 January, 07:16
Omega people.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
05 January, 05:40
They will be the builders of a bright, golden tomorrow.