Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
06 January, 08:58
In response walker Fast to his Publication
whhhhew - busted bitch gonna feel the heat

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammie McConnell @Tmac464
05 January, 07:27
this man, no this pedophile, needs to be in jail not left to work there at a school. where is this school???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
05 January, 07:05
let's think together.... if He turns the evidence over to the FBI, it will go NO WHERE because the FBI are Child Traffickers. If He turns the evidence over to the Police... How does He know that It 'wont be buried or thrown out, because the Police protect THEIR OWN. The School is complicit and NEVER takes the side of the Parents. At this point in time,..in society, just by him POSTING this video puts the onus on the "collective responsibility' of ALL of US". WWG1WGA isnt just a saying. LET US ALL HELP HIM. POST THIS VIDEO EVERYWHERE. Telegram,,Fbook,,Instagram Emails to friends and family. Let Us make this Pervert Famous. WE have More people than the Media know about, for WE Truely believe WWG1WGA. Save the Children, because No One else has the kids back right now

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
06 January, 08:48
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
well said!!!

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
06 January, 09:30
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Exactly !!!!!!!

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
05 January, 06:50
Why did you let the Pedo Cop go? He will just move on to someone else. He uses his power of authority to overwhelm these kids. The piece of shit needs arrested, stripped of his badge and prosecuted just like any other pedo. Pedo's don't change their behavior. Read the psych manuals on their mental reasons for doing it. That's why as part of their penalty they are required to ingest medicine that chemically castrates them for the males. There are more males than females. For the females I don't know how they control them other than jail. Regardless, they they are all dangerous to be around.

This is another of many negatives about MASKS. People hide behind them.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
05 January, 06:47

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
05 January, 06:43
I hope the uncle turns the evidence over to the police chief.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
05 January, 06:31

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 January, 06:28
Woooooow, that is quite a man, a Hero! More of this, please.

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
05 January, 06:43
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I found these 2 guys the other day. They are heroes. They have over 145 of these videos. That is over 145 child predators that they cat-fished, hunted, video'd and then turned everything over to the police. These guys are rock stars in my book. Enjoy the show!!!! - https://www.youtube.com/wa...
D.A.P. Catch "Colin" - YouTube

Denver, COwhoisdap.com

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
06 January, 09:40
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I totally agree...."more please".