Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 January, 08:21
It's heading towards Siberia.
What happens next?
Flip
3 Pics attached.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 11:45
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Where will it be in 2023?
All kinda just blows my mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
05 January, 02:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hadron Collider uses magnetic fields roughly 200,000 times stronger than earth. Any effect on pole shift?

https://spectrum.ieee.org/...

05 January, 03:02
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Maybe in March CERN can fix what they did in 2012.

Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
05 January, 12:02
2012 is when my entire life shifted (and not in a good way)

05 January, 01:16
In response Warrior of the Light to his Publication
Remember that mayan calendar ref 2012. It looks like it was right. 2012 was the 'scientific' start of separation of realities. Its a bit Fooked.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
The Looking Glass, Alice floor, building 4.2 ... as of 2012 only two timelines ... Also remember the Hopi prophecy, which also predicts only two more timelines ... one of them leading to doom and one to the great awakening in the empathic world ..
01:34 PM - Jan 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
The Ascending @Ascending_Timeline
05 January, 10:16
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
I can confirm. My guidance shows a fork very clearly occurring about March 2027 . .. read more https://www.seanmwhite.com...

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
05 January, 02:33
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
What is this building 4.2 please? (i see 42 and 12.42 ALL the time

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
05 January, 04:16
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
This is the map...

LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
06 January, 07:18
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
This seriously reminds me of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" books by Douglass Adams. After the universe's largest/smartest computer works forever on answering the question, "What is the meaning of life?" - it spits out the answer, "42". 😉