Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
06 January, 01:06
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Possibly a rod from God target??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
06 January, 01:12
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Great idea.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
06 January, 01:54
🤢🤮 guidestones of satan's Agenda 2030

Bay 17d @Bay17d
05 January, 05:17
🤣😂🤣😂👍🏼 awesome. Doesn't get much more Based than this.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
05 January, 05:11
Piss on for me too 😃

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 January, 05:07
Has anyone actually dated this thing, Nana has heard lots of stories about who put them up?

@vincentkennedy

Mike Anon @Mike314
05 January, 08:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Ted Turner is believed to be involved in the financing.

Late 80's, early 90's I believe.

I'd have to look it up again.

The info is available, though.

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
05 January, 04:58
drop those drawers and turn around, drop a log.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
05 January, 04:27
knew i saw the before. “Who’s next”

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
05 January, 03:43
Back in the day, I knew some girls that stand up with any of the guys after a good keg party.

Silver Top @Silvered
05 January, 02:45
bulldoze that evil, disgusting thing!

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
05 January, 02:30
Im a couple hour drive. Ive got an old pickup. Its tempting to go tipping

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
05 January, 02:10
So...Males are so lucky...y’all can just whip it out and mark your Spot if need be!!! 😂

This is a Fantastic Photo! (my Sons would not believe I said this however! 😂).

Mike Anon @Mike314
05 January, 02:43
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Yes, that's definitely one of the advantages of being a male 🤣🤣🤣

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
06 January, 01:31
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 January, 12:25
I want to buy that man a beer!

Mike Anon @Mike314
05 January, 12:53
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I'll buy him a keg of his favorite beer 🤣

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
05 January, 12:10
🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Mike Anon @Mike314
05 January, 12:17
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
I'll bet that at least 90% of the people on here know all about the Georgia Guidestones, but normies have no clue about what they are.

The Guidestones are an actual REAL thing, not some conspiracy theory.

If anyone you know is beginning to wake up, steer them in the direction of the Guidestones for a good starting point.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
05 January, 11:56

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 January, 11:56
That’s one sick place!!! Hiding in plain sight!

Mike Anon @Mike314
05 January, 12:09
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Satan's ten commandments.