Mike Anon @Mike314
05 January, 11:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
05 January, 12:10
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
I'll bet that at least 90% of the people on here know all about the Georgia Guidestones, but normies have no clue about what they are.

The Guidestones are an actual REAL thing, not some conspiracy theory.

If anyone you know is beginning to wake up, steer them in the direction of the Guidestones for a good starting point.
12:17 PM - Jan 05, 2022
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
05 January, 01:20
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
i had no clue what they were until a few years ago. i know they are real and placed strategically like all the other evil monuments and buildings.

Mike Anon @Mike314
05 January, 01:28
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Yep, an anonymous person paid something like $27 million (I'd have to look it up again) to have them constructed. Rumor has it that Ted Turner was the person behind the financing of it.