Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 10:45
Surrounded by Covid People.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Joy @superradangel
04 January, 11:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Same. * assuming* the tests even test for a thing called covid and its not just the flu… or it could just be bullish altogether and test results are random to keep the aimless charade going.
Then yeah, Covid ppl all around. Maybe its just Omicron that gives us immunity. Maybe thats bull too. My husband is a medic in the ER here on a military base, says he is swamped since tbe holiday weekend- endless “positives”.
Whatever the real case… I am fucking over what supposedly has a 99% survival rate.
Need I remind that kids still eat ten gum from under restaurant tables without their over reactive parents knowing and they are probably the most healthy.
Ok. I’m done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
My circle only tests if they are sick but i get what you are saying.
11:41 PM - Jan 04, 2022
In response Angel Joy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Angel Joy @superradangel
04 January, 11:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
my husband just texted me: “It’s freakin’ insane in here today. People are nonstop coming in for covid testing.”
the fear is in. Lets hope its all for immunity and not hysteria.