Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 01:31
While we wait for the fookery to commence let's talk about web 3.0.
Hate the terms 2.0 3.0 bla bla. Just going to use the term moving forward to save space. What it will mean for most people that aren't tech savvy is no more use of email, passwords, usernames, Phone etc to setup account on any platform. You will just sync your MetaMask account. MetaMask is a cryptocurrency wallet that is also used to verify who you are digitally. It can hold your NFT's.
So.....
This post is dedicated to help setup a MetaMask wallet and get people into crypto with ZERO investment.

Get you setup to receive 'AirDrop'. Thats code for 'Free shit'

Here is a link to MetaMask = https://metamask.io/

To add some extra fun I will be giving away an NFT of the Woopass RedPanda Below.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
04 January, 01:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I was donated some crypto a few months ago and had it in a Metamask wallet. A few IT changes and a house move later, and I have an app asking me for a password I have no record of, and no way to recover or reset. There is no graceful degradation of these identity systems at present; no governance process if, say, you are coerced into giving up your credentials and wish to revoke permission to transactions done subsequently. It is important that people have appropriate "digital health warnings" when setting off down this road — our "guardian avatar" can be revoked or hijacked in ways that may be catastrophic for the associated human. So for now, only bet what you can afford to lose on these somewhat brittle virtual identities, IMO. It's the future, but there are "virtual casualties" on the way there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 01:48
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Where is your seed phrase? It's the most important thing about setting up. You dont need to know the password to restore it.

I have a set up puzzles that I will be doing with seed phrases to show the importance of them coming up. It's going to be fun.

Martin Geddes @martingeddes
My seed phrase was in a notebook that has disappeared on my travels. I haven't enjoyed stable living conditions recently, had a lot of moving around, also weak physical security. For me, having all my online wealth and worth tied to a single seed phrase is a very difficult thing to manage. Not everyone lives only with trusted parties in stable accommodation with a lockable safe and easily guarded keys. I would definitely encourage people to experiment, just be careful of investing too much of your physical wellbeing into a virtual doppelgänger prone to vanishing without trace. It will take time to mature these technologies to create layered identities that fail gracefully using a mix of secret phrases, biometrics, behaviour, and social confirmation of who you are. I feel it's important we encourage safe adoption of self-sovereign identities with clear messaging of both benefits *and risks*, given relatively immature tech and enabling processes.
02:01 PM - Jan 04, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
JustFor Thought @JustForThought
04 January, 03:21
As always Martin Geddes...wise advice and critical thinking.

Always trust your instincts.

😇

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
04 January, 03:16
I don't like the direction all of this seems to be taking. I want to be able to use untraceable CASH, not be tied to something that requires internet access, a system that monitors my every move, and a smart phone. I still can't imagine that all of this is actually a good thing.

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
04 January, 06:29
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
My husbandran a cash only business for 8 years. LOVED it! Miss it a lot. Was so nice doing everything with cash. I also spent less because it was tangible and easy to see how much I had left.

Tired of Two Tiered Justice @Tired_of_2_Tiered_Justice
04 January, 03:10
VERY WELL SAID MARTIN!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
04 January, 03:03
Martin maybe @VincentKennedy can help you create a NFT? I would buy FOR SURE!! Many of us would love to Thank You for all you do as a Bright Light Anon who calls it like it is Good, Bad or Ugly! 🙏❤️

I have alwqys loved your Photos and your Blog, I would love to say Thank You by buying an NFT!!

(this could maybe make up for your Lost Investments?) 🙏