Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
While we wait for the fookery to commence let's talk about web 3.0.
Hate the terms 2.0 3.0 bla bla. Just going to use the term moving forward to save space. What it will mean for most people that aren't tech savvy is no more use of email, passwords, usernames, Phone etc to setup account on any platform. You will just sync your MetaMask account. MetaMask is a cryptocurrency wallet that is also used to verify who you are digitally. It can hold your NFT's.
So.....
This post is dedicated to help setup a MetaMask wallet and get people into crypto with ZERO investment.

Get you setup to receive 'AirDrop'. Thats code for 'Free shit'

Here is a link to MetaMask = https://metamask.io/

To add some extra fun I will be giving away an NFT of the Woopass RedPanda Below.
01:31 PM - Jan 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Courtney (aka CourtDog) @CourtneyMae1776
26 December, 05:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
take your time, fren 😏
courtdog1776.eth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
17 November, 09:47
I got MetaMask last time around...still not sure what's going on...

Can't find 'air drop' or 'free shit' yet, but will keep looking!

p.s. Vincent, it just dawned on me~you and MetaMask have very similar look alike traits...hmm...must be some strong genes or something!

I AM GOING TO MISS YOU. WE GO BACK TO TWITTER DAYS. Dang it...all the Good Ones eventually leave. I will always remember you, Friend.
0x9Df1ca02108A70480b2D2DBD2D2891080e187d36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney (aka CourtDog) @CourtneyMae1776
16 January, 08:37
Still waiting ☹️

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
08 February, 08:58
I'm not signing up for anything until the new Quantum internet is launched. META MASK- IDME , sell your souls not me. Nor am I going to rely on my "meta wallet" for spending money, I'll take my rainbow currency. www.straussforhouse.com

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
19 January, 02:38
hi VK
thanks finally got my metamask! looks great, excited to learn how to use. 😘😘

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
12 January, 05:43
👋 Hi VK finally got this Metamask wallet downloaded & organized.
Not tech savy at all, but trying to learn.
The swapping tokens stuff I read on forums just boggles my mind.
Question; The Metamask runs off of ETH, but I remember you mentioning earlier this year not to buy eth until regulations change(?)...not that I can afford to buy it anyway...
I noticed Melania is selling NFT's. I would have loved to buy her 1st NFT with those beautiful eyes, but sadly couldn't afford that either as I don't own any SOL.
I did buy some xrp as you suggested, and I'm dearly holding on to that...
I'm hoping a Nesara/RV happens sooner than later as my real live-in RV is in need of some TLC.
Looking forward to seeing your cute Woopass NFT aka free shit as the 1st NFT ever, in my wallet. 😊
0xe7ec9696c1DAbCb036441F9559CD09aD7Eb46F32

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
12 January, 04:07
Hey VK, I am not tech savvy therefore I thought figuring it out would be way harder than it actually was. I opened this up today (yay!!!). Even though now I don’t know what to do with this.

Anywho, I apologize for being late to the party.
Here it is-

0xdbC46a3Fa0733B1a01221244b71F439675b8b0eE

Thank you for being there for us. You help keep us calm and together.

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
10 January, 05:09
0x537F74c1C956E3f07DA3324f3e6D9252F4D21939

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 January, 11:04
😬

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
06 January, 07:26
0xe1D1f38D7584002D7583de02E6b5F1741e7Ad347

TBo ogg donated @tbog
06 January, 02:42
Anyone get the NFT?

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
05 January, 11:22
The back of Stimulus debt cards also had the issuing bank...MetaBank, 🤔 the Treasury Department's financial agent.

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
05 January, 10:13
wtf? is this really vk?

Only followers of this user (MidnightRyder) can see their posts

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
05 January, 07:44
Can you be more specific on "fookery" and when it will be commencing? 🤣

Keep thinking we've been counting down from something. Does it have to do with what was in the RED folder POTUS was holding on Jan. 6? When I rewatched the video the other day, it looked so intentional how POTUS held it up. For some reason it also reminded me of the Chinese New Year "lucky" red envelope tradition. Year of the Tiger, lunar new year, coming up on Feb. 1. 🤔

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
06 January, 02:42
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
@jennja I noticed the red folder too, and then shortly after there was a photo that surfaced with the pope and someone next to him holding a red folder. ??? Maybe not related but it caught my eye.

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
05 January, 07:10
Never seen Whiplash347 mention this metamask in any post, and anything with meta is concerning, as we know what meta stands for. Has anyone asked Whip if this is legit? Another anon posted a concern that VK account might be compromised.

AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
07 January, 07:57
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
the A's are pyramids and the E is same as Teslas Bidens "E"and Chinas 3 red bar symbol. i am just hearing of this MetaMask stuff. its intriguing but im not into crypto and dont really get it. not saying it wont last but ive heard so many say it will crumble. i mean with debit and credit cards its always kind of been digital currency but the crypto thing is diff to me. idk if this is the real VK or not. i do know the real VK was into crypto tho before he went dark for that time period.

08 February, 08:57
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
I'm not signing up for anything until the new Quantum internet is launched. META MASK- IDME , sell your souls not me. Nor am I going to rely on my "meta wallet" for spending money, I'll take my rainbow currency. www.straussforhouse.com

Froggy Green @FroggyGreen2
05 January, 05:57
hey vk, thank you for all your helpful posts. im not on here much but i check in to see what you're up to. novice web3 but set a metamask/ethereum acc up for my son to post his artwork (he's 12).

i had some help on Twit - ever the technophobe. be great of you can do a post on the airdrop thing to help us understand?

here are my details if we're lucky enough to receive a whoopass red panda NFT! that wpuld be very wow. God speed to you and yours 🙏⚡🔔☀️🌟💚

0xeaE365622f2B8412f3c5E8c10b4D35919DB5Dde2

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
05 January, 03:15
I use Duckduckgo browser. It is not listed and did not download. What do I need to do?

Jody Donohue @Jody
05 January, 12:08
He’s not making anyone do anything. VK pushes freedom. That includes choice. Scroll on by if this isn’t for you! The comments though..ugh! God bless yas. 🙏

Angel Feather @AngelFeather70
05 January, 12:06
That picture is all I need aww. Always sifting through the fookery lol. Love that word. 🙇‍♀️Blessings🙇‍♀️

Ragia HRH @HRH
05 January, 11:59
meta? snd mask? for real?
is this the real Vk?

Li-LU Starsinhereyes @LifeloverLM
05 January, 11:48
Mucho Amore. ❤️❣️

Just me in FL @JustmeinFL
05 January, 11:28
0x3F0e462Bd9F1CA539d74339b4F059722319DBB85. Thank you VK.... ❤️❤️❤️ to the Red Panda

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
05 January, 11:24
0x4E4b5470c4c7Cdf6C6cd59b1dF0817279f4cB20B.

Thank You So Much, My Son Helped Me Get My Wallet, Still Confused. But Will Learn In Time. Would Be First NFT!! kek

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
05 January, 11:27
Scrolling through screenshots, I came across your May 2021 post❤️

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
05 January, 11:02
gematrix.org

05 January, 10:50
I'll wait to see how the new Rainbow currency is set up, we all know there will be a digital aspect to this, can't imagine the wild west of "crypto" currencies to compete with an entire world of countries new currencies once the trigger is pulled. www.straussforhouse.com

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 January, 10:31
'Meta' like Meta and Facebook?

Wish they had not used that name.

Also 'mask'... wth?

Coukd they not have come up with less emotive descriptors??

I understand we will all have to be released into the wild, and the process of acclimating us is long and torturous- but really, 'metamask'? Will we eventually have to don virtual gear to make this work?

Sorry, just a bit raw atm.

Joy Bird @11Angel11
05 January, 10:19
0x810a0160CeD61cf340FD2252Ddb5d6dCE385973f You are the best VK💫

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
05 January, 09:56
0x275464DD962d588e885e2D83ccc94fF6A8EbF334 Thank You VK