Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 01:31
While we wait for the fookery to commence let's talk about web 3.0.
Hate the terms 2.0 3.0 bla bla. Just going to use the term moving forward to save space. What it will mean for most people that aren't tech savvy is no more use of email, passwords, usernames, Phone etc to setup account on any platform. You will just sync your MetaMask account. MetaMask is a cryptocurrency wallet that is also used to verify who you are digitally. It can hold your NFT's.
So.....
This post is dedicated to help setup a MetaMask wallet and get people into crypto with ZERO investment.

Get you setup to receive 'AirDrop'. Thats code for 'Free shit'

Here is a link to MetaMask = https://metamask.io/

To add some extra fun I will be giving away an NFT of the Woopass RedPanda Below.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I was donated some crypto a few months ago and had it in a Metamask wallet. A few IT changes and a house move later, and I have an app asking me for a password I have no record of, and no way to recover or reset. There is no graceful degradation of these identity systems at present; no governance process if, say, you are coerced into giving up your credentials and wish to revoke permission to transactions done subsequently. It is important that people have appropriate "digital health warnings" when setting off down this road — our "guardian avatar" can be revoked or hijacked in ways that may be catastrophic for the associated human. So for now, only bet what you can afford to lose on these somewhat brittle virtual identities, IMO. It's the future, but there are "virtual casualties" on the way there.
01:44 PM - Jan 04, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 January, 07:14
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
https://dappgrid.com/metam...
Your wallet is as safe as your computer is ...
do you have KNOWN malware issues?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 January, 06:55
Thanks it looks like XRP does have a future, and those who are not excellent in the IT environment, it may not be for you.

Always good to learn something new ... just don't put you life savings into it ... do what you feel comfortable with, seek out an advisor who can help decipher questions, then make an educated decision.

We all love VK, but this is NOT his responsibility to explain everything, although very kind of him. Lets find some tutorials to share / help us catch up, so we are not a burden, imho.

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
04 January, 04:35
Thank you Martin.

jason fort i should be called meaux donated @sobergrandpa
04 January, 03:40
and using the words meta = facebook and mask = bullshit . I will remain an observer and holder of metals .

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
04 January, 02:26
Thank you Martin - You are one of the people I trust - I am NOT comfortable with all of this wierd technology..Face it most of the people on these chats teethed on I phones - I could barely figure out how to send an email 15 years ago - I am not an idiot...I was a Sales Manager for a Pharmaceutical company 20 years ago and a top selling sales executive for another company. I always had admin and help to figure out the web. I am now retired and doing my best to participate - I believe my participation is important....

Butwhat doIknow? @ButwhatdoIknow3
04 January, 02:14
🕶️

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
04 January, 01:51
Thank You! My phone doesn't have a QR code, so I must download an app to be on Binance. I have grown not to trust apps and it's limiting me. You worded this very well, Martin Geddes. I don't feel so alone anymore. PS, I could NEVER get my ledger wallet connected after many tries, and just gave up on Bitcoin unless it was something on Coinbase, which I am having trouble getting into again. I salute those who just glide through all of this.

Universe says "Not For You" and I really want XRP. Will keep trying. Coinbase said Coinmarketcap. Jeez, Louise. Too complicated!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 01:48
Where is your seed phrase? It's the most important thing about setting up. You dont need to know the password to restore it.

I have a set up puzzles that I will be doing with seed phrases to show the importance of them coming up. It's going to be fun.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
04 January, 11:56
Hi mate. Tried to do the XRP from Aus without success. also will this meta be ok for aussies?

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
05 January, 12:35
looking forward to puzzles for seed phrase upcoming!

how 'bout a follow, fren ~ we connected on wego early ~ hoping to get connected here too, sir!!!