CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 January, 07:44
I thought Sidney was going to release the Kraken, but it looks like she only released a bunch of hot air, and asked for lots of donations to her foundation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
03 January, 07:48
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
i trust sidney a heck of a lot more than patriot basher lin!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 January, 07:51
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
I trust Lin Wood.

Only people mentioned by Patriot_from_Oregon in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 January, 08:03
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
Yes, 100 percent. Something feels off with Mike Flynn to me because he wants to run for president, and he is supposed to be a devout Catholic, but he supports abortion. Catholics do not support abortion because it is murder. That really bothers me to the max. Always an excuse for a politician to cater to the left with abortion rules, and to me it should only be if the mother has an ectopic pregnancy or something life-threatening to the mother, but not for birth control, and never when the baby is full-term.

I truly believe that baby parts are sold, and that when they take a viable live baby in an abortion, they have to kill it, which is killing a life infant.

I have a family member who had toxemia, and her baby was a born a preemie at 5 pounds. He is now a year old, running around, and is such a big child for his age. He is so sweet. The mom loves him so much, and took such good care of his when he was so tiny.

I do not think we know the whole story yet with Mike Flynn & Lin

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
03 January, 08:07
I have never heard that Flynn supports abortion. It is also speculation that he wants to run for President.

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
03 January, 09:33
all i know is that Lin attacts patriots and never any democrats or rinos. what has Lin done for the movement. BTW, i agree 100% with you about abortion.