CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
I thought Sidney was going to release the Kraken, but it looks like she only released a bunch of hot air, and asked for lots of donations to her foundation.
07:44 PM - Jan 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
03 January, 08:56
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Sooo many huge truths have come to light recently, this being just one of them. I trust Lin, so this begs the question about what he is saying about Flynn too...
This is all very confusing but would the arrest of him not be the first arrest that shocks the world? IDK, I'm just throwing my two cents in...gut feelings are in overdrive for weeks now and I do not trust Sydney anymore, use to but no more.. Flynn I'm still on the fence leaning towards uh oh!

then move on to Betty and 17 days before turning 100, we have the Godfather III coming, so this should be an even more interesting week, it's starting out NUTS Fren!

I keep saying "It's a movie" but that is getting tiresome now.. LOL😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 January, 09:00
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
100 percent agree.

But I struggle with being told that no one gets a deal, but then also told that deals are being made, such as Betty White getting a deal, and that she is not really dead, but in Gitmo on a deal.

So confusing. Who knows what is really going on? Not me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
03 January, 07:59
Use discernment. Everyone is dancing to a tune... we dont know which tune ir if they are the same tune.. This is a fight Good vs Evil, Evil will do anything to make us fight each ither. We wont kniw til the end. Some bad are good, some good are bad.. Some have not been activated. Dont let our personal needs distract you from the truth. We are the answer. ....

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 January, 08:05
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
😁👊Yes, we want unity, but we all have different viewpoints. So did the militia in the war, and it is 1776 again.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
03 January, 07:54
Shes A Con From What I Can See! Love Lin Wood! True Patriot!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 January, 07:55
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
ty for saying that, I agree!!
100 percent!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
03 January, 07:51
i subscribed to her newsletter...didnt donate...so now no newsletter.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 January, 07:52
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
👊😒

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
03 January, 07:48
i trust sidney a heck of a lot more than patriot basher lin!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 January, 07:51
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
I trust Lin Wood.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts