CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 January, 07:44
I thought Sidney was going to release the Kraken, but it looks like she only released a bunch of hot air, and asked for lots of donations to her foundation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
03 January, 07:48
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
i trust sidney a heck of a lot more than patriot basher lin!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
03 January, 08:10
1) Lin Wood is the ONLY "Patriot" that hasn't asked for money or donations for himself. The only thing he raised funds for was Kyle Rittenhouse's bail. Kyle never would have got out of his jail cell while awaiting trial had it not been for Lin's efforts.

2) Tucker's interview with Kyle was nothing more than a hit piece on Lin. You should ask yourselves why the main objective of the interview was focused on ruining Lin's reputation. And PLEASE don't tell me you trust Fox news...

3) Sydney has repeatedly asked for donations and has produced NOTHING but a big giant crockpot of non-existent Kracken. Why on earth would ANYONE trust her?

4) Lin, has always acknowledged and apologized for any shortcomings and mistakes. He is transparent.

5) Lin is a man of God first and foremost. He always prays for those that attack him and is guided by the love and compassion of Jesus Christ.

*** It's pretty straightforward. Lin is on the side of God, so I am on the side of Lin.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
03 January, 08:37
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
Lin is advocate and attorney. He raises awareness of issues that are kept secret but will be known soon.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
03 January, 08:37
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
Lin is advocate and attorney. He raises awareness of issues that are kept secret but will be known soon.

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
03 January, 07:52
even after he attacked Gen Flynn?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 January, 08:03
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
Yes, 100 percent. Something feels off with Mike Flynn to me because he wants to run for president, and he is supposed to be a devout Catholic, but he supports abortion. Catholics do not support abortion because it is murder. That really bothers me to the max. Always an excuse for a politician to cater to the left with abortion rules, and to me it should only be if the mother has an ectopic pregnancy or something life-threatening to the mother, but not for birth control, and never when the baby is full-term.

I truly believe that baby parts are sold, and that when they take a viable live baby in an abortion, they have to kill it, which is killing a life infant.

I have a family member who had toxemia, and her baby was a born a preemie at 5 pounds. He is now a year old, running around, and is such a big child for his age. He is so sweet. The mom loves him so much, and took such good care of his when he was so tiny.

I do not think we know the whole story yet with Mike Flynn & Lin