sercorimo ... @sercorimo
Obama Care established ONLY for child trafficking.
A mother who goes to her OBGYN, Dr. enters a code into computer= traffickers are tracking that mother's pregnancy. They know if she has an abortion or gave birth. The child is tracked for the 1st few years. They have all the medical data: Blood type, DNA.
Obama care coding system eliminated medical confidentiality World Wide. A 5-digit coding system with over 80,000 codes. "We call it medical abduction in this country."
i.e; Parents went to Phoenix Children's Hospital. Dr. took notes & his medical coding expert feeds those notes into the computer. CPS (Child Protective Services) & the Superior Court of Arizona rent space in the basement of the hospital. Once a red flag goes up on the CPS worker's computer, he has the complete medical record, home address, parents' names.
A document is created for CPS, judge signs, & within 5 minutes take the child. That's how they do it. In every hospital."
ExposeThePEDOSendTheCABAL
02:13 PM - Jan 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Darlene Sully @JDSully
21 June, 01:11
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
David Lester Straight is a man I mentioned in my post a few days ago. He also reads the new Declaration of independence that Trump had signed. I broke down and cried on hearing this when David read it.
Look for his seminars on Rumble site as well. Out Of Babylon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
20 June, 07:52
My husband and I took his level 1 class. He has a thumb drive that you can purchase for $ 80 on his website that has valuable information. Ours arrived today 3 weeks after we took his class because they are slammed. He talks about going underneath the Vatican and so much more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Patriot @Cindy123
05 April, 03:42
who is that guy speaking?

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
05 April, 03:44
In response Cindy Patriot to her Publication
David Straight

Law & Physics @physics171
05 April, 01:00

Law & Physics @physics171
03 January, 01:09

Every Time @soTELLme533
02 January, 04:55
I compiled this for a mother who was in danger of losing her child to CPS. I didn't know the hidden story of why the Clintons did what they did. However there was plenty of evidence even then, that what they did was harmful, not beneficial.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
02 January, 05:26
In response Every Time to her Publication
Great research! Thank you for for sharing 🙂

E.T... Phonehome @EvolvingHuman
02 January, 04:47
Do you happen to have a link for this? My cousin had her baby stolen from Anderson Mercy Hospital in Cincinnati Ohio almost 6 years ago. They are still fighting to get her back. She was stolen by CPS out of the NICU in the middle of the night by CPS. The same family has been fostering he since birth and have treated her well enough but the fact is that they stole her! Birth mother has zero criminal or drug history. Also, her foster family runs an "occult shop" here in town and my family is just beside themselves about that. They are Christian. Everything he said here makes so much sense knowing how they stole this baby right out of the hospital and got away with it. The case workers are evil. the judges are evil! This stuff is real. It happens everyday. Thank you so much for posting this!

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
02 January, 05:24
In response E.T... Phonehome to his Publication
😨😢 💔That is devastating!! I am terribly sorry to hear that. Prayers for your cousin. 🙏 I can't even imagine...I am speechless. 😔
His name is David Straight. I am sure you can find more links on you tube. but in the mean time...this is where I got it from.
Again...I am so sorry!!!🙏🙏🙏
https://t.me/ExposeThePEDO...

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
02 January, 04:36
Thank you for typing this out ..... Sharing the truth .... exposing the evil....

Stevie King @ShineBright9
02 January, 03:20
OMG where’s Constitutional rights? Where’s patient advocacy? Where is due process on charges CPS falsly creates? This is just downright absurd and totally criminal. Obamacare was fraudulanting hiding its secrets to unsuspecting people, why isn’t it abolished by now?

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
02 January, 03:27
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Our Constitution ended when we became a corporation in 1871. 😔
We need to go back to our rightful Constitution.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
02 January, 02:57
Thank you for your excellent summary.😍
I found his comments about Good v Evil to be interesting, as the Universal Law is that they each have to be disclosed, and although they have been, we failed to notice.😔

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
02 January, 03:02
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
There is a lot we failed to notice. 💔😔

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
02 January, 02:55
also for medical experimentation. single parent? poor? vaccine damage? Easy targets. create the disease, then create the “cure” and make a customer for life from these innocent children. If parent disagrees, take away their rights. when they are ready to pull the plug on the child, the parent has been so beaten down that they agree to it, or else...think Alfie Evans.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
02 January, 02:23
Our small town family court Judge was just indicted for "Abuse of Power". How many towns are having the same?

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
02 January, 02:27
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
😓