Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
17 May, 09:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
David Straight! Excellent!

Part 1 of 6

https://youtu.be/K7I4nFg1m...
Out of Babylon with David Straight Part 1 - YouTube

Part 1 of a series of 8 videos presented by David Straight from the Out of Babylon Conference hosted at Church of Glad Tidings June 4-6, 2021.David is a form...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
05 April, 03:27
I don't know but I am loving the fact the kids were so excited, this made me almost start crying! LOL CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
05 April, 02:11

MvA_r @MvA_r
05 April, 01:19
Many people say all kinds of things

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
05 April, 01:09
Better Q is Whos the Teacher?

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
27 March, 03:46
David and Goliath story to the world, incoming!

memes matter @NoComment
27 March, 03:43
THAT was heartwarming(!) ,wooooohooooo

SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
26 March, 01:43
July 3 2020 - Video of 'person' standing on top of Mt Rushmore
https://rumble.com/vyjvyy-...

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
26 March, 01:39
👀🥰 🇺🇸 🎉🎉🎇🎇🎆.
"It's coming"

memes matter @NoComment
27 March, 03:44
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
26 March, 01:38
I call it WhatSaMattaU VK. Rock On

SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
26 March, 01:34
It's from this seminar. The comment begins at the 1:16:40 mark.
June 4-6, 2021 David Straight: Out of Babylon Conference
https://rumble.com/vy7ad9-...

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
27 March, 03:33
In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication
looks like a confirmation to me 😎

SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
26 March, 01:22
It's a David Straight seminar
https://davidstraightlive....

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
26 March, 08:38
School of Q…… when does the next enrollement start?😊

Mike Anon @Mike314
26 March, 08:17

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 April, 04:02
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
JFK Jr up there pic taken by President Trump Photographer

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 March, 08:05
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME
They are actually leaking it now!
That means the end is near!

Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
26 March, 07:59

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
25 March, 11:57
I love all of his videos.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
25 March, 11:22
WE'RE IN TRAINING SIRRRR

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
25 March, 11:05
This is the school of David Strait! The most badass government asskicker of all time!!! This man is VITAL to the future of this country!!!

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
25 March, 10:44
😊❤️❤️❤️

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
25 March, 10:33
the school of hard truth knocks

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
01 April, 03:41
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
Truth is surely knocking!

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
25 March, 09:36
I sure do love that Q fellow. Happy tears 💜💫💥

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
25 March, 09:39
In response Raea McCarthy to her Publication
Oh to answer your question I believe the # is 1776 and the name is P.S. (Patriot 🇺🇸 🌎 School).

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
25 March, 09:25
Sounds like he's just name dropping a lot. He doesn't have very good things to say about Abe Lincoln 🎩.

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
25 March, 11:07
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
That’s because Abe Lincoln took money from the international bankers when he was advised NOT to do so under any circumstances and he did ANYWAYS!! He’s the one that initially indebted us to the international central bankers in this country! So he’s not lying or wrong!!!

Pordniar2009 @Pordniar2009
25 March, 08:54
Crazy that I just watched this somewhere else 😳

Photon 333 donated @Photon
25 March, 08:50

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
25 March, 09:05
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Wow!!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
25 March, 08:48
Had wondered if it was this professor, but I can't tell. Maybe he is with a different beard? (Prof. Douglas Belmore now runs Qniversity.)
https://www.phoenixnewtime...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
25 March, 10:44
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
That isn't him like I was wondering. :) Sir D'Artagnan iv_Muskateer shared that it's
"David Straight Seminar from Chicago
American State National."
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
25 March, 08:41
John F. Kennedy Jr. The people of the United States and the people from around the world will soon know the sacrifices this man & his family have made for humanity. No amount of words could ever truly express the amount of pure gratitude I/we have for him. I’ll give it a go here………………THANK YOU!!!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
25 March, 08:36
Gene Ho !!!! AHHHH ;0) - I have his book.
He is cool! ;0).

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
25 March, 08:18

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 March, 08:15
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
That's our VP under, President DJT. We love jr.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
26 March, 09:22
Does anybody else think the arms on the "person" - are too long?

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
25 March, 08:17
hmmmmm
and whats up with this account?
i have never interacted with it wth

Entirely Kathryn @EntirelyKathryn_thats_all
26 March, 01:55
i commented on one of his lying post and he blocked me as well.

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
26 March, 08:27
Oh! Now i feel better. Was wondering why this account that i am oblivious to has blocked me. Their loss 🤷🏼‍♀️