sercorimo ... @sercorimo
02 January, 02:13
Obama Care established ONLY for child trafficking.
A mother who goes to her OBGYN, Dr. enters a code into computer= traffickers are tracking that mother's pregnancy. They know if she has an abortion or gave birth. The child is tracked for the 1st few years. They have all the medical data: Blood type, DNA.
Obama care coding system eliminated medical confidentiality World Wide. A 5-digit coding system with over 80,000 codes. "We call it medical abduction in this country."
i.e; Parents went to Phoenix Children's Hospital. Dr. took notes & his medical coding expert feeds those notes into the computer. CPS (Child Protective Services) & the Superior Court of Arizona rent space in the basement of the hospital. Once a red flag goes up on the CPS worker's computer, he has the complete medical record, home address, parents' names.
A document is created for CPS, judge signs, & within 5 minutes take the child. That's how they do it. In every hospital."
ExposeThePEDOSendTheCABAL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
E.T... Phonehome @EvolvingHuman
Do you happen to have a link for this? My cousin had her baby stolen from Anderson Mercy Hospital in Cincinnati Ohio almost 6 years ago. They are still fighting to get her back. She was stolen by CPS out of the NICU in the middle of the night by CPS. The same family has been fostering he since birth and have treated her well enough but the fact is that they stole her! Birth mother has zero criminal or drug history. Also, her foster family runs an "occult shop" here in town and my family is just beside themselves about that. They are Christian. Everything he said here makes so much sense knowing how they stole this baby right out of the hospital and got away with it. The case workers are evil. the judges are evil! This stuff is real. It happens everyday. Thank you so much for posting this!
04:47 PM - Jan 02, 2022
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EvolvingHuman in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Lorelei Paris @LoreleiParis
20 June, 07:43
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.BizPay1.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lorelei Paris @LoreleiParis
20 June, 07:43
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.BizPay1.com

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
02 January, 05:24
In response E.T... Phonehome to his Publication
😨😢 💔That is devastating!! I am terribly sorry to hear that. Prayers for your cousin. 🙏 I can't even imagine...I am speechless. 😔
His name is David Straight. I am sure you can find more links on you tube. but in the mean time...this is where I got it from.
Again...I am so sorry!!!🙏🙏🙏
https://t.me/ExposeThePEDO...

E.T... Phonehome @EvolvingHuman
02 January, 10:02
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
🙏Oh my gosh! Thanks so much!!! Seriously. THANKS!!!🙏