Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 January, 11:26
How many people do you know right now that tested positive within the last week?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Filer @TahoeBilly
02 January, 11:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hahaha VK I still have a copy of your reply from April 2020 when I said "control the testing, control the virus".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Post it. I think I also said something along these lines...The real Money Grab will be with the Testing.
That is where all that money sitting from the fake relief packages will be scooped up. Hope someone is watching it.
11:41 AM - Jan 02, 2022
In response William Filer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
04 January, 12:04
NO SHIIIT!!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 January, 03:04
Can you imagine if every time you entered a hospital in the 80s they tested you for AIDs? This is insanity that I am hearing if you go into the hospital for a broken bone they test you for COVID????? That is crazy. I keep thinking about all of the money people are making off masks, that lotion that supposedly kills germs . . . talk about a money grab. What gets me angry is the first thing that should be done when someone goes in sick is a vitamin C IV and a test to see what the person's Vitamin D levels are. I got better with Dr Z's medicine this recent time being sick and last night I was boiling grapefruit and lemon peels. I so want the emphasis to be on natural healing. GOD gave us everything we need in food and plants.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
02 January, 10:53
The hospitals are being paid for every test upon entry as well as perks for positive tests. A bit lengthy but a lot of good info as well as legal documents available to use to protect you or a loved one have to be admitted to hospital.

https://prepareforchange.n...

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
02 January, 10:11
Looking outside the box on this post, we basically are being told without being told SCOTUS is going to vote to allow the VAX/Testing bull crap with companies. I wonder how much stock they have in pharma? am i right VK?

Not1 Worry @WeWin
04 January, 04:37
In response Janeen Gordon to her Publication
Many of them have conflicts of interest here. They should all resign and the money made from their dirty dealing should be redistributed to the people. They should not be allowed to keep it.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 January, 09:41

Nana sure hopes we can stop all these money grabs.

Idk how these ppl sleep at night, I know they are different from us, I know they worship another God, but I still just cant see how they want to hurt others, especially sweet little children.

Even if you see right and wrong as a fantasy, I still dont see how you get there.

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
02 January, 09:36
seems the world is going bat shit but i feel a sense of calm. God has got this

02 January, 08:52

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
02 January, 07:57

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
02 January, 05:55
Money grab is also people flocking to Costco, Walmart, Target, etc ... while small businesses are being shutdown either being fined or people forced to work from home and losing money from regular customers.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
02 January, 02:09

Linz 888 donated @Ghost_rider888
02 January, 01:31

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
02 January, 01:23

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
02 January, 01:11
Hopefully thisexeho have profited from amything covid related will have all taken away from them.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
02 January, 01:04

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
02 January, 12:08
A $12 billion slush fund for covid testing is sure to bring a lot of shady characters to the government ‘feed’ trough.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
02 January, 02:16
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Is this part of that?
Or in addition to it?
Would it be allocated somewhere or as something else?
https://www.usaspending.go...

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
02 January, 12:05
$.75-$1.25 to produce
Sell for $30+

Convince the World they are sick

Priceless little hunks of plastic

KEK

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
02 January, 12:04
Banner change 👀

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 January, 11:56
Been saying this since the beginning. Every test= money for the evil ones. That is why people need to STOP COMPLYING with anything "covid" related. It is financing the people who are trying to KILL us!
STOP testing
STOO mask wearing
STOP getting jabbed
STOP embracing the fear mongering & propaganda

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
02 January, 01:13
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Been saying this months ago! Sinus, flu, snoring , ears painful from wind, you name it and IF you go for testing and YOU answer yes on ANY of this symptoms, YOU ARE GOING TO BE POSITIVE. Don''t you dare me telling me that THEY are "running" every test cause it's to expensive. They are looking at YOUR answers! So stop being like a sheep and stop feeding their evil plan! If you do, you are part of the stupid deep state plan. I know it's not US here, but please send this to people giving you a hard time for not believing you. Shit......look at the names of the V....on the Antarctica map and look at the NEW "flurona" name. Yes I know South Africa's curfew has been lifted after 2 years BUT we still need to put on that EVIL masks! It's far from over! We all need to pray! God will lead us to HIS world! Thankful for the step ahead for our curfew been lifted.🙏🙏🙏❤️

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
02 January, 02:06
please tell that to the covidiots here in FL!! if the other 49 would just retain their dumbass citizens FL would be a no 🦠and no 😷 state since we havent been required to do masks since 5/2020!

02 January, 11:51

02 January, 08:54
This gets you 30 days in the Facebook slammer.

02 January, 11:50

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
02 January, 11:46
been dropping this everywhere

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 January, 01:21
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Another share-worthy tidbit😁