Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 January, 11:26
How many people do you know right now that tested positive within the last week?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Filer @TahoeBilly
02 January, 11:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hahaha VK I still have a copy of your reply from April 2020 when I said "control the testing, control the virus".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 January, 11:41
In response William Filer to his Publication
Post it. I think I also said something along these lines...The real Money Grab will be with the Testing.
That is where all that money sitting from the fake relief packages will be scooped up. Hope someone is watching it.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Been saying this since the beginning. Every test= money for the evil ones. That is why people need to STOP COMPLYING with anything "covid" related. It is financing the people who are trying to KILL us!
STOP testing
STOO mask wearing
STOP getting jabbed
STOP embracing the fear mongering & propaganda
11:56 AM - Jan 02, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
02 January, 02:06
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
please tell that to the covidiots here in FL!! if the other 49 would just retain their dumbass citizens FL would be a no 🦠and no 😷 state since we havent been required to do masks since 5/2020!

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
02 January, 01:13
Been saying this months ago! Sinus, flu, snoring , ears painful from wind, you name it and IF you go for testing and YOU answer yes on ANY of this symptoms, YOU ARE GOING TO BE POSITIVE. Don''t you dare me telling me that THEY are "running" every test cause it's to expensive. They are looking at YOUR answers! So stop being like a sheep and stop feeding their evil plan! If you do, you are part of the stupid deep state plan. I know it's not US here, but please send this to people giving you a hard time for not believing you. Shit......look at the names of the V....on the Antarctica map and look at the NEW "flurona" name. Yes I know South Africa's curfew has been lifted after 2 years BUT we still need to put on that EVIL masks! It's far from over! We all need to pray! God will lead us to HIS world! Thankful for the step ahead for our curfew been lifted.🙏🙏🙏❤️

Autmama 123 @autmama
02 January, 12:35
Look up the guy from Rutgers who invented the spit test. Died suddenly. He’s from my town. My husband grew up with him, I went to school with his sister. Very strange how he died. His mon told my husband his partner continues his business and his work. Our town only uses the spit test to test teachers who are unvaccinated. Nothing stuck up your nose.