Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 January, 11:26
How many people do you know right now that tested positive within the last week?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Filer @TahoeBilly
Hahaha VK I still have a copy of your reply from April 2020 when I said "control the testing, control the virus".
11:34 AM - Jan 02, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TahoeBilly in this post can reply
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 January, 11:41
In response William Filer to his Publication
Post it. I think I also said something along these lines...The real Money Grab will be with the Testing.
That is where all that money sitting from the fake relief packages will be scooped up. Hope someone is watching it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 January, 03:04
Can you imagine if every time you entered a hospital in the 80s they tested you for AIDs? This is insanity that I am hearing if you go into the hospital for a broken bone they test you for COVID????? That is crazy. I keep thinking about all of the money people are making off masks, that lotion that supposedly kills germs . . . talk about a money grab. What gets me angry is the first thing that should be done when someone goes in sick is a vitamin C IV and a test to see what the person's Vitamin D levels are. I got better with Dr Z's medicine this recent time being sick and last night I was boiling grapefruit and lemon peels. I so want the emphasis to be on natural healing. GOD gave us everything we need in food and plants.

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
04 January, 12:04
NO SHIIIT!!!