Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
My Cuz made it out of the Hospital.
They legit tried to kill him 2 times. Almost succeeded the first time. He is shook to say the least. What went on is criminal and he will be telling his story soon. Still has some recovering to do.
05:16 PM - Jan 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
10 January, 09:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So sorry to hear that. Kids came down with a cold/flu not one hospital appointment im worried being mil theyll claim covid & my rights will dissolve. Mil healthcare is the worst! God bless your cousin, you & yours!!! I pray they all stay safe and healthy ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katrina Robinson @PatrioticKat
05 January, 01:31
Very happy for your cousin!! Havent been on in while. Lost my husband 10/19/21 to Covid. The hospital protocols are ridiculous. Now its just me and my 11 year old son. Need some positivity. Good to see you again VK!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
05 January, 01:49
In response Katrina Robinson to his Publication
Praying for you both digital soldier!! I am so sorry to hear of your loss 💔- You are enough and you both are loved 🥰 more than you could ever know!! Stay in the high vibration of love ❤️ and nuture yourself as well as your child. I am praying for you both and sending love, light and prayer your way….you are strong!! ❤️ ☀️ 🙏

Shannon Helmom @Helmom0819
04 January, 02:41
so very happy he's out and on the up side. God is good!

Alleanna Gregor @Alleanna
03 January, 04:38
Profoundly Grateful to Almighty GOD your cousin made it through the AMA Rockefeller Gauntlet and lived intact enough to tell about it. #GodWins

Jeff Carr @Firewolf
02 January, 08:47

Anne Kats @anneanon1
02 January, 05:26
🙏🏼🙌🏼💖 He needs to speek out very loud screaming let it be heard so it echoes . may he have a complete recovery 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
02 January, 04:10
So glsd he is ok!

AndiR Surfer @thetimeisnow
02 January, 02:41
I am sorry to hear this. it’s absolutely disgusting and diplorable what they are doing in the hospitals!!!!!
The hospital killed one of my dear friends and my heart was shattered in a million pieces. He was in Vegas living it up then they claimed he had pneumonia covid and put him on a ventilator and 3 weeks later pronouned dead!
One of my other friends went into the hospital for covid and they told him 10 times that he was going to die in the hospital. He is a patriot and a fighter. They would come into his room and give him a shot in his stomach that burned and they wouldn’t tell him what it was. He said they were nice to him until he told them he was unvaxed then they were super mean to him. They said he couldn’t leave the hospital and after two days he demanded to be relaeased or he said they better have armed guards at his door. They reluctantly released him and that was over a month ago and he is happy and alive. People need fo wake the F up! Heartbreaking and now m

Nada ... @Nada
02 January, 11:49
...in addition to more positive tests, the doctors I know in my circle are becoming more vigilant in their covid narrative...methinks some nice shekels are being handed out

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
02 January, 11:45
Amen, That He Made It Out Alive! God Truly Has Good Plans For Him! Prayers For Your Cousin For A Full Recovery! God Bless Him!

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
02 January, 10:57
Wow. So grateful he is out of there. Praying for his total recovery.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 January, 09:41
Sadly the hospital killed my neighbor when she had a respiratory infection in Oct. She went to the hospital and they diagnosed her with Covid pneumonia. They placed her on a ventilator and gave her remdesivir. The family wanted to see her and relocate her to a closer hospital but they were told “no”. They even kept information from her hudband because he didn’t have a medical power of attorney! She was on a ventilator for approx. 3 weeks before she died.The family requested ivermectin which the hospital refused. STAY as far away from these psychopathic hospitals as possible!

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
02 January, 09:44
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I have a friend in va hospital now that they are doing the same too. So far no remdisivir. His wife is fighting them.🙏🙏🙏

Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
02 January, 09:31
my sil had brain surgery a couple weeks ago at Mayo. was doing fine then had some seizures and they couldnt tell us why. well she had fluid building in the brain and ut got so high they found her unresponsive and nit breathing early monday morning. they cant or wont tell us how long she was without oxygen, im sure because they ignored her beeping machines and dont know. they put her on a vent and told us she was brain dead and her kids believe what the drs say. but she opens her eyes, blinks and looks at whoever is talking. moved her to hospice yesterday and took her off vent at 2:15. she is breathing on her own, she does have brain activity damnit! but they just keep pumping her full of dillotted so she cant wake up if she wants to. They are killing her and there is nothing i can do but watch because he kids are brainwashed. 😢

Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
02 January, 09:39
In response Kim Possible to her Publication
and i want to add that they have two covid patients in ICU mixed in with general ICU. doors are labeled. i am pretty sure one of them is the Mr Pisano that is in the news that they wont treat by his dr and wifes orders that they are trying to get a judge to force them to treat. i was trying to figure out if there was a way i could sneak in and treat him if i contacted the dr but there was always a nurse outside his room and cameras in every room. But then they moved my sil so i no longer have access.

i will NEVER go to a hospital again. i truly believe they are just kill centers. and they act like the patient is their captive and the family has no right to be part of any decisions or treatment.

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
02 January, 09:41
In response Kim Possible to her Publication
Sending up prayers. 🙏🙏🙏😪

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
02 January, 09:25
When I was recovering I got those packets of EmergenC powder, instead of mixing it with water- which waters it down too much for me- I poured a tiny bit right in my mouth and sipped it down with water, after 2-3 packets I was ok- keeping in mind the body cant store Vit C, so when the body reaches near tolerance, it will tell you by being gassy- which precedes diarrhea- which is the bodies flush mechanism (through the intestines)- so just be mindful of that fact , it definitely helped my recovery, I was so weak I could barely hold my head up, EmergenC Packets at noon, feeling better an hour later

Jo Anne Baran @StormerQ2
02 January, 09:07
God Won 🇺🇸🦅 Prayers he continues to improve. Grounding, Sun & some homemade HCQ are this Nurse’s prescription

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 January, 09:10
In response Jo Anne Baran to her Publication
There’s the Fact Checker Seal of Disapproval so you know it has to be good!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 January, 08:39
God Bless you and your cousin VK.
The . P O W E R . of PRAYER is so evident!
Will be interested in his story to share widely.

Either the MK Ultra is very entrenched or people are easily bought w/ no moral ground ... sad either way.
Much more cleansing is needed.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
02 January, 08:22
How do they get so many to go along with this BS? Glad he’s home VK. Sending prayers for quick recovery!

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
02 January, 08:06
So glad your cuz made it out x
Sadly my dad didn't in may went in with a infection put him straight on DNR kept telling him he was not ever coming out still waiting on autopsy reports almost a year with no answers x

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 January, 08:34
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
Sorry for your loss, such a damn wasted system ... experienced similar acts with my family. Many prayers & blessings to you and yours.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 January, 09:08
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
God rest your dad’s soul. May all who are colluding in the mistreatment of patients around the world be stopped and held accountable for their crimes.

Cheeky Latte @Cheekylatte
02 January, 07:19
Im so pleased you Cuz has made it through his ordeal, they are doing this all around the world, people need to do everything in their powers to stay away from hospitals, if they want to survive this war. ❤️

CJJM Patriot @caribou
02 January, 04:47
i have seen this recently with my mother whio was diagnosed with a small pneumothorax and was given predizone to treat. Left their home Monday and she was fine. Went with her earlier in the day to have an xray. Well, around 3pm, the hospital calls her to say she needs to come to the ER asap and when she did, they insisted on admitting her. Kept her 2 nights on Oxygen and would not give her the steriod. She is a retired RN and told me they asked her 3 times if they could "code" her and put her on a venitlator. She refused. Had she agreed she would likely be dead today. We got her the hell out of there with some difficulty and last night she is finally back to her old self. They would not let my father see her. i have been warning them to stay out of the hospital at all costs because of what is happening and they thought i was overreacting. Well, they dont now. She is incredibly disturbed by what she experienced.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 January, 09:13
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
Thank God your mom survived.

CJJM Patriot @caribou
02 January, 04:47
i have seen this recently with my mother whio was diagnosed with a small pneumothorax and was given predizone to treat. Left their home Monday and she was fine. Went with her earlier in the day to have an xray. Well, around 3pm, the hospital calls her to say she needs to come to the ER asap and when she did, they insisted on admitting her. Kept her 2 nights on Oxygen and would not give her the steriod. She is a retired RN and told me they asked her 3 times if they could "code" her and put her on a venitlator. She refused. Had she agreed she would likely be dead today. We got her the hell out of there with some difficulty and last night she is finally back to her old self. They would not let my father see her. i have been warning them to stay out of the hospital at all costs because of what is happening and they thought i was overreacting. Well, they dont now. She is incredibly disturbed by what she experienced.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
02 January, 04:00
Glad he’s ok!
Wish hospitals weren’t so incentivized to kill people. Fookers.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
02 January, 03:46
So glad to hear your cousin made it out of hospital and is at home mending.🙏
#FamilyIsEverything

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
02 January, 03:10
nobody should be going to hospital for any reason now

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
02 January, 02:41
Prayers to your cousin.

Emma ElT @auntieeme
02 January, 01:27
🙏🌷

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
02 January, 01:20
happy for you, your family and Cuz that he got out of what I now call Hell Holes

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
02 January, 12:58
Glad to here cuz is going to be ok 🙏🙏🇨🇦

Squirrely Girl @Squirrely_Girl
02 January, 12:55
“I will say to the Lord, "My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭91:2-3‬

Kim Hall @Khall84
02 January, 12:44
glad he made it out safely! Yes he needs to tell his story. People need to hear the truth