Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 January, 05:16
My Cuz made it out of the Hospital.
They legit tried to kill him 2 times. Almost succeeded the first time. He is shook to say the least. What went on is criminal and he will be telling his story soon. Still has some recovering to do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AndiR Surfer @thetimeisnow
I am sorry to hear this. it’s absolutely disgusting and diplorable what they are doing in the hospitals!!!!!
The hospital killed one of my dear friends and my heart was shattered in a million pieces. He was in Vegas living it up then they claimed he had pneumonia covid and put him on a ventilator and 3 weeks later pronouned dead!
One of my other friends went into the hospital for covid and they told him 10 times that he was going to die in the hospital. He is a patriot and a fighter. They would come into his room and give him a shot in his stomach that burned and they wouldn’t tell him what it was. He said they were nice to him until he told them he was unvaxed then they were super mean to him. They said he couldn’t leave the hospital and after two days he demanded to be relaeased or he said they better have armed guards at his door. They reluctantly released him and that was over a month ago and he is happy and alive. People need fo wake the F up! Heartbreaking and now m
02:41 PM - Jan 02, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by thetimeisnow in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from AndiR Surfer, click on at the bottom under it