Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 January, 05:16
My Cuz made it out of the Hospital.
They legit tried to kill him 2 times. Almost succeeded the first time. He is shook to say the least. What went on is criminal and he will be telling his story soon. Still has some recovering to do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
my sil had brain surgery a couple weeks ago at Mayo. was doing fine then had some seizures and they couldnt tell us why. well she had fluid building in the brain and ut got so high they found her unresponsive and nit breathing early monday morning. they cant or wont tell us how long she was without oxygen, im sure because they ignored her beeping machines and dont know. they put her on a vent and told us she was brain dead and her kids believe what the drs say. but she opens her eyes, blinks and looks at whoever is talking. moved her to hospice yesterday and took her off vent at 2:15. she is breathing on her own, she does have brain activity damnit! but they just keep pumping her full of dillotted so she cant wake up if she wants to. They are killing her and there is nothing i can do but watch because he kids are brainwashed. 😢
09:31 AM - Jan 02, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotGamesUSA in this post can reply
Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
02 January, 09:41
In response Kim Possible to her Publication
Sending up prayers. 🙏🙏🙏😪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
02 January, 09:39
and i want to add that they have two covid patients in ICU mixed in with general ICU. doors are labeled. i am pretty sure one of them is the Mr Pisano that is in the news that they wont treat by his dr and wifes orders that they are trying to get a judge to force them to treat. i was trying to figure out if there was a way i could sneak in and treat him if i contacted the dr but there was always a nurse outside his room and cameras in every room. But then they moved my sil so i no longer have access.

i will NEVER go to a hospital again. i truly believe they are just kill centers. and they act like the patient is their captive and the family has no right to be part of any decisions or treatment.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
02 January, 12:02
The husband of a friend of mine has to get the fluid in his body drained due to a heart issue. He won't go to the hospital because he is afraid of having to get a covid test and being held captive. He won't last much longer.