Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 January, 05:16
My Cuz made it out of the Hospital.
They legit tried to kill him 2 times. Almost succeeded the first time. He is shook to say the least. What went on is criminal and he will be telling his story soon. Still has some recovering to do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CJJM Patriot @caribou
i have seen this recently with my mother whio was diagnosed with a small pneumothorax and was given predizone to treat. Left their home Monday and she was fine. Went with her earlier in the day to have an xray. Well, around 3pm, the hospital calls her to say she needs to come to the ER asap and when she did, they insisted on admitting her. Kept her 2 nights on Oxygen and would not give her the steriod. She is a retired RN and told me they asked her 3 times if they could "code" her and put her on a venitlator. She refused. Had she agreed she would likely be dead today. We got her the hell out of there with some difficulty and last night she is finally back to her old self. They would not let my father see her. i have been warning them to stay out of the hospital at all costs because of what is happening and they thought i was overreacting. Well, they dont now. She is incredibly disturbed by what she experienced.
04:47 AM - Jan 02, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by caribou in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 January, 09:13
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
Thank God your mom survived.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396