Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 January, 05:16
My Cuz made it out of the Hospital.
They legit tried to kill him 2 times. Almost succeeded the first time. He is shook to say the least. What went on is criminal and he will be telling his story soon. Still has some recovering to do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 January, 09:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Sadly the hospital killed my neighbor when she had a respiratory infection in Oct. She went to the hospital and they diagnosed her with Covid pneumonia. They placed her on a ventilator and gave her remdesivir. The family wanted to see her and relocate her to a closer hospital but they were told β€œno”. They even kept information from her hudband because he didn’t have a medical power of attorney! She was on a ventilator for approx. 3 weeks before she died.The family requested ivermectin which the hospital refused. STAY as far away from these psychopathic hospitals as possible!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
I have a friend in va hospital now that they are doing the same too. So far no remdisivir. His wife is fighting them.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
09:44 AM - Jan 02, 2022
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ggcozy in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 January, 10:29
In response Grammie Ginger to her Publication
I will pray for your friend to fully recover. Thank God he has his wife advocating for him. I have heard of families requesting hospice care in order to get their loved one out of the hospitals. They are then able to get them the proven treatments in order to recover. God bless and protect all who are in need of medical care.