Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana runs across so many ppl that are allowing anger and bitterness to screw up their lives and some dont even recognize it.

Love and Compassion and being able to forgive those that do you wrong are the only way forward to evolve our race.

And the first person in life that we have to forgive is ourselves.

We have all done things wrong & most of the time the deepest wounds we suffer are the pains we carry around with us for things we have not forgiven our selves for doing or not doing & we allow them to rule our lives.

God forgives all if we ask. Learn first to forgive your self and then others and you will be amazed at the way your life changes and the joy that will come into your heart.
Dont go to sleep at night with all those things on you, forgive, lay it down, put it in the past and fixed column and stop thinking about it. Leave it behind. It is done.
No more nagging at yourself over it.
Sleep well without regrets!

wainthepain01

https://youtu.be/EzbEcV-
OVERCOMING THE PAST | Letting Go of Hurt - Inspirational & Motivational Video - YouTube

Are you suffering from the pain of your past? Letting go of the hurt is one of the hardest things to do. But holding on to the anger and the bitterness will ...

11:02 AM - Jan 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 January, 03:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
It is done.

Happy New Year Nana. All my love. 🙏💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 January, 03:17
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Happy New Year hun enjoy that new gift from God

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Kay @Bella_K
01 January, 03:13
I love you Nana! Thank you! ❤️

01 January, 03:15
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
Nana loves you too hun!
Be safe!

Rosalee Harris @Chcknmom
01 January, 11:32
Nana, I needed this today. My heart has been so heavy for all of the things I feel as though I lack as a wife, mother and being in general. What a beautiful reminder to remember to love yourself through it all.
Thank you for your love, light and positivity. ❤️

01 January, 03:06
In response Rosalee Harris to his Publication
Love you too hun, we cant be frivolous with life but we have to remember we are already eternal and we need to love ourselves cause we have an awful long time to be.
He is a forgiving God.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
01 January, 11:20
For those that do not believe what Nana is saying, if you are on the right path to ascension you currently are having dreams and visions of the past and your actions or reactions towards others from a young age to the present. Things you might have forgotten but your soul did not. You will awaken at strange hours of the night, as I have, most likely crying for realizing you either harmed someone or something. Doesn't have to be physically but spiritually harmed them. Words cut like knives as do actions. I discovered that once I said I'm so very sorry to the universe for which I truly am for my actions not aware of the pain I brought to others, something lifts off of your heart. You really feel it leaving you.

I believe this is the cleansing time similar to a past life review in order to move forward into 4D and 5D consciousness.

01 January, 03:11
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
It has changed again now but for a few months my dreams mostly changed from what I could see in the future to what seemed very much like different timelines coming together because my dreams seemed to be the same me but in just different situations some very similar to now and some very different.
Fortunately I have not had any really bad ones meaning ones where I was doing bad things, but I was prepared for them.
There were some bad ones but the good thing was that it was not me doing the bads.
That has pretty well stopped now.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 January, 11:09
So true! We forgive because we ARE forgiven. Jesus did that for us by being the perfect sacrificial Lamb. He paid our debt in full. When we accept, trust and believe in all He has done: died and rose again, we receive a new beginning. We are born anew, given restoration of Spiritual life, are made into a new creation, the old is gone. Living in this truth, in this gift 🎁 is a whole new way of living. 😇