Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am only having to wait a few years to see my work bear fruit. Others have had to stay patient for decades. Still, I am looking forward to seeing some very arrogant and prideful people have to face the consequences of their poor choices in 2022.

As public "endurance intellectualism" goes, this is a pretty rough ride β€” although hardly unprecedented. The courage to look at the data and come to your own conclusion β€” that's all it took. Yet so few passed the test.

Anons are about to destroy woke academia. There won't be anything left; there are zero excuses that will be accepted by the irate public. As a "nym" (named anon) I expect to be denounced and despised by those losing their privileged positions, but you chose your fate, and I chose mine.

Cowards and fools took the "easy" path by conflating "socially acceptable common knowledge" (i.e. propaganda) with truth. That is going to become quite a liability as the consensus narrative is proven to be dangerous fakery.

Live not b
01:23 PM - Dec 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
amy lilley @amylilley
01 January, 10:43
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Giftec words, God bless you Martin, Happy New YearπŸŒ πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’«πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
01 January, 10:43
Giftec words, God bless you Martin, Happy New YearπŸŒ πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’«πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
31 December, 07:29
Wonderfully put! Blessed New Year.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
31 December, 07:23
πŸ”₯🎯❣️

Mike Anon @Mike314
31 December, 05:21
Those who still hold the fake news narrative high are the minority...the VAST minority.

Their world is going to come crashing down in 2022.

Vindication is sweet.

Paul Bruton @DrB
31 December, 03:50
Word! Couldn’t have said it betterπŸ™πŸ’•

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
31 December, 03:35
You Martin are the voice of truth that the whole world needs to listen to and heed. You are loved and appreciated amongst us.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
31 December, 03:28
the scars we carry make us each beautiful.
you’re a beautiful soul, Martin.

glad to be here with you

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
31 December, 05:00
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Silver is GORGEOUS β€οΈπŸ™love u

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
31 December, 06:31
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
What a precious dog! God bless you, Joey!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
31 December, 02:38
I salute and honor you, Martin Geddes.
You have been an unrelenting bright light of wisdom -- and creative beauty -- throughout this agonizing battle.

A bright new future awaits all who have "held the line" against unspeakable, unthinkable, demonic Evil.

Easy to do? not at all
Worth it? beyond joy

Nothing is more precious than the children!

NOTHING can stop what is coming.
BEGONE SATAN AND YOUR MINIONS

Selah 321 @Selah
31 December, 02:47
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
This is so true, Martin is Incredible, his talent is inspiring. A gift...

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
31 December, 02:28

Just Diana @Diana19
31 December, 02:28
Nice Mug, looks strong and determined! Stay well.πŸ’–

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
31 December, 02:26
visions visions. Youre nicer than i am, i call it the luciferian cult of personality .

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
31 December, 02:07
Well said. I feel many of us here are awaiting the same results.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
31 December, 02:05
Perfectly said! There is going to be an unprecedented wave of personal reckoning. I pray for those people.

Awake Now @Awakenow
31 December, 02:00
Wonderful! Bravo!

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
31 December, 01:53
You are an artist in your words and writings. Saying a lot in few words is a gift. Blessings!

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
31 December, 01:52
Truth, beatifully spoken

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
31 December, 01:50
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Silver Cat @silvercat
31 December, 01:47
Thank you for everything you are doing, Martin! Blessings to you!

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
31 December, 01:42
Very well stated Martin. So good to see you here sir. Happy New Year to you and yours. The Best is Yet to Come.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
31 December, 01:36
❀

Constitution Bird @ConstitutionBird
31 December, 01:34
Incredibly written Martin.

Thanks for being a big part of this family we have on here. We got your six!

Constitution Bird @ConstitutionBird
31 December, 01:34
Incredibly written Martin.

Thanks for being a big part of this family we have on here. We got your six!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
31 December, 01:30
decades anon here...

well said, Martin...

Live, not b!

πŸ™ŒπŸ’ƒπŸ•―οΈπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ§‘

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
31 December, 01:33
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
It's a bug in Anonup when you do exactly 1000 character messages but some are unicode... truncates.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
31 December, 01:29
...glad you're here Martin. Was also on Medium for a short run and that's how I know/knew of you from there.
Nice to see the likes of yourself and Robert Wakefield and more that I knew of/read work by before this disaster here beside us now slugging out for continued truth!

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
31 December, 01:28
Staring down the cowards. The knowing tilt of head that marries the courage of our conviction with a goodly dose of pity toward them.