Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
31 December, 01:23
I am only having to wait a few years to see my work bear fruit. Others have had to stay patient for decades. Still, I am looking forward to seeing some very arrogant and prideful people have to face the consequences of their poor choices in 2022.

As public "endurance intellectualism" goes, this is a pretty rough ride โ€” although hardly unprecedented. The courage to look at the data and come to your own conclusion โ€” that's all it took. Yet so few passed the test.

Anons are about to destroy woke academia. There won't be anything left; there are zero excuses that will be accepted by the irate public. As a "nym" (named anon) I expect to be denounced and despised by those losing their privileged positions, but you chose your fate, and I chose mine.

Cowards and fools took the "easy" path by conflating "socially acceptable common knowledge" (i.e. propaganda) with truth. That is going to become quite a liability as the consensus narrative is proven to be dangerous fakery.

Live not b

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ donated @thangel
31 December, 01:30
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
decades anon here...

well said, Martin...

Live, not b!

๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿงก

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes @martingeddes
It's a bug in Anonup when you do exactly 1000 character messages but some are unicode... truncates.
01:33 PM - Dec 31, 2021
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
31 December, 01:43
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
๐Ÿ˜‰No room for the newline