Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
30 December, 03:34
Sorry for my absence patriots. Great to feel that Vibe again. Impossible to ignore it.

New version for AnonUp will be released first Quarter 2022.

Focus: First stage of decentralization.

-MetaMask login option. (Trustwallet April 2022)

-NFT Profile Option. (Export profile rights to ETH or BSC Blockchain)

-CryptoCurrency Option. (Earn crypto off your content)

Note: I know the current version has some bugs. We will address them all in V2.

Really looking forward to the future. You all have done an amazing job as a community to fook all the trolls. It was 100% the community. This is a huge accomplishment. I also want to say Thank you for being part of all this.

~Kobayashi

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
bitcoin options? wtf is nft? personally i am absolutely repelled by anything digital. nothing to hold onto. i like to see, touch, etc. my assets.
03:39 PM - Dec 30, 2021
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply
30 December, 03:48
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
I hate bitcoin btw but love blockchain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

30 December, 03:47
Your profile is in the digital space. It is our view that you should have the 'rights' to your content/profile. The blockchain with the use of NFT gives you proof of digital ownership.

Think of all the accounts that had such great content just to be suspended and all is gone. With NFT the power is given back to the users. Can also move your profile to compatible web 3.0 social media.

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
31 December, 08:12
Is that what happened to DropSpace?

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
25 July, 12:46
Thank you for all you do. I appreciate your work so much.

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
30 December, 03:42
He means regulated crypto. NFT stands for non fungible token