Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
30 December, 03:34
Sorry for my absence patriots. Great to feel that Vibe again. Impossible to ignore it.

New version for AnonUp will be released first Quarter 2022.

Focus: First stage of decentralization.

-MetaMask login option. (Trustwallet April 2022)

-NFT Profile Option. (Export profile rights to ETH or BSC Blockchain)

-CryptoCurrency Option. (Earn crypto off your content)

Note: I know the current version has some bugs. We will address them all in V2.

Really looking forward to the future. You all have done an amazing job as a community to fook all the trolls. It was 100% the community. This is a huge accomplishment. I also want to say Thank you for being part of all this.

~Kobayashi

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
30 December, 03:39
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
bitcoin options? wtf is nft? personally i am absolutely repelled by anything digital. nothing to hold onto. i like to see, touch, etc. my assets.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Your profile is in the digital space. It is our view that you should have the 'rights' to your content/profile. The blockchain with the use of NFT gives you proof of digital ownership.

Think of all the accounts that had such great content just to be suspended and all is gone. With NFT the power is given back to the users. Can also move your profile to compatible web 3.0 social media.
03:47 PM - Dec 30, 2021
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
25 July, 12:46
Thank you for all you do. I appreciate your work so much.

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
31 December, 08:12
Is that what happened to DropSpace?

Selah 321 @Selah
30 December, 09:51
I have not been able to sign into WeGo for awhile...

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
30 December, 07:55
well that sounds good then! thank you for explaining it to me. i appreciate that. :) (as someone who was booted 3x from twatter - and 2x from patreon - lost everything)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 December, 06:01
Happy to see you back, Nana knows you have been working too hard.
I figured you and VK were working on Trumps platform but damn hun this is just too much to even ask for.
Nana has been telling ppl you the bestest damn data base man on the planet, this sure the fook proves me right.
Love you hun yall are the best eva!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
30 December, 05:46
You are making quite a come back Koba! ❤️

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
30 December, 05:02
It's why many of us think you're the best and believe in you! Thanks Koba

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 December, 04:37
YOU My Friend are A Gift. I AM Thankful to GOD for YOU and YOUR CREW. All My Love. 🙏❤️

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
30 December, 04:18
Your back!

Steve Murray @Stevie
30 December, 04:13
Thank you and your team for everything you have done Kobayashi from patriots around the world. This feels like an even safer space now.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
30 December, 04:05
welcome back!
this is fantastic 🙌

question, with the ownership of profile does it also mean that [they] wont be able to sell our personal data to advertisers anymore?

i think that if our data is being sold and someone is profiting as a result, shouldnt that profit generated from the data be paid to us? There’s a great podcast how these tech giants make trillions of dollars off the sale of our personal data like a type of modern day slavery.

best wishes for a happy and healthy new year!
thank you for all you do for us, giving us this amazing digital space to call home ❤️

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
30 December, 04:20
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
It means you have the Option to earn off your content. You are the one selling your content and getting paid.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
30 December, 04:14
NEVER IN HISTORY HUMANITY OWE SO MUCH TO SO FEW!!!

KOBA THIS SONG IS MINE PERSONAL
DANK MEME PRAYER TO YOU! GOD BLESS U ETERNAL FAME🤗😍🙏😇

https://youtu.be/zA1Bo72_h...

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
30 December, 03:51
KOBA!!!!! YOU ARE BACK!!!!!!! 👏👏👏👏 I'm so relieved to know you are alright.