DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
29 December, 08:07
🔥THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE DOUBTING PRESIDENT TRUMP BECAUSE OF HIS PUBLIC POSITION ON VACCINES LISTEN THE HELL UP!

LOOK AT THIS TWEET FROM APRIL OF LAST YEAR BEFORE OPERATION WARP SPEED.

REALLY LOOK AT IT WITH ALL THAT IS GOING ON AROUND US RIGHT NOW.

HE DIDN'T SAY HE WANTED TO "SAVE AMERICA"...HE SAID THE WORLD.

HE KNEW WHAT WAS COMING AND HE KNEW WHAT IS AT STAKE.

IF THERE WAS EVER A TIME TO TRUST THE PLAN IT IS NOW!

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
Most people have already decided whether or not that they are getting the vax. My friend said she is going to blame Trump if her daughter dies. I told her she couldn't blame Trump because her daughter never listened to a word he has ever said. She thinks Trump is a cult leader. Most people have a circle of influence...their co workers, friends or schools that are encouraging them to get it. I listened to everyone of Trump's rallies....I didn't get it. People make their own choices. Sure, I cringe when I hear him speaking about the vaccines. I don't like it at all...but when I think about the lock downs, I understand this vaccine had to be pushed out. The economy would have collapsed and many more businesses would have failed. There would have been a great depression and suicide rates would have soared. I am sure it was a tough decision for him. You need to realize that there would have been more deaths if the country remained completely locked down.
08:56 PM - Dec 29, 2021
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TBIYTC in this post can reply
Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
31 December, 09:05
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
lesser of 2 evils

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
29 December, 08:59
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
I agree .