Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 December, 08:42
I did not know all of this, interesting:
In addition to the 50 states and federal district, the United States has sovereignty over 14 territories. Five of them (American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands) have a permanent, nonmilitary population, while nine of them do not. With the exception of Navassa Island, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, which are located in the Caribbean, all territories are located in the Pacific Ocean. One territory, Palmyra Atoll, is considered to be incorporated, meaning the full body of the Constitution has been applied to it; the other territories are unincorporated, meaning the Constitution does not fully apply to them. Ten territories (the Minor Outlying Islands and American Samoa) are considered to be unorganized, meaning they have not had an Organic Act enacted by Congress; the four other territories are organized, meaning they have had an Organic Act that has been enacted by Congress.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
29 December, 10:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
πŸ’ž Nana - Here is the active Bitchute link πŸ™

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 12-128-21 Juan O Savin & David Nino Rodriguez
"THE FAILING AGENDA" πŸ’₯

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
29 December, 11:02
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
page not found - damn it

29 December, 11:28
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Oh for God's sakes. That's D N Rodriguez.
He takes his Juan interviews down
& puts them on his $$$-Ninos-Corner-TV station.
Juan does these interviews to TEACH
to HELP
to ENLIGHTEN
to AWAKEN.
DNR is the ONLY one who does this.

But the other hosts are GREAT.
Flyover Conservatives especially.
πŸ‘‡ This is a video not to be missed, imo πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ž

12-21-21 Juan O Savin: It’s Time To Cross The Delaware
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

29 December, 11:32
Thanks - have to laugh about some things - Nino loves the attention - but I believe his intention is good needs to learn a few life lessons IMHO

29 December, 11:36
I also believe he intends well
& like ALL OF US
has issues! πŸ˜ΉπŸ™πŸ’—

29 December, 12:45
Well said friend - we have to be a little crazy to be in this gang of deplorables - I thank God everyday he blessed me with that crazy gene - you know the ones that just cannot follow things that just don't make sense - God Bless

Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
LOL!!! I know EXACTLY what you mean.
We may not have fit in ANYWHERE ELSE IN OUR LIVES
but we fit in perfectly harmoniously
with a gang of Global Deplorables! 😹
How did we even get here?
Each one of us?
I look at my life's path & think β€”
ONLY GOD COULD HAVE BROUGHT ME HERE.
ONLY GOD COULD HAVE CREATED MY AMAZING LIFE.
Thank you God for my miraculous life.
For this incredible path to BEING AWAKE.
For all the agonies & joys, thank you, God.
ALL GLORY TO GOD πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ’ͺπŸ˜ΌπŸ¦…
01:40 PM - Dec 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
31 December, 07:57
Amen Amen Amen
I couldn't be in better company!
God Bless You ALL!!
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

31 December, 08:31
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
God bless you, Joshua!
God bless us all! πŸ™πŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸ₯‚πŸŽŠπŸΎπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŸ

#TheBestIsYetToCome

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
30 December, 01:12
i feel everyone (who is human that is) is chosen here - it just depends upon who heeds the wake-up call.

Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
29 December, 11:04
Some of us have been awake since we were children. I had my first premonition at 5 y/o. I survived 12 1/2 years of severe abuse. Left home at 15 with four years on the streets. Died twice, had an angel save me twice from falling to my death. First time was a 60 foot drop, second time about a 300 foot drop. My heels caught at the last moment, my body shot straight up and begin to fall forward and I felt hands on my shoulders pushing me back, but I saw no one. I only felt the presence and the hands that pushed me back. I do not fear death, it's actually a pleasant experience. I have no doubt God helped me overcome so much to prepare me for this time. May my actions be beneficial and relieve suffering. May we all reach our fullest potential to help save Gods children. That's why I'm here...to stop the Pedovores and send them back to their Father, that is NOT my father.

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
29 December, 09:53
Yes, I've had Numerous 'events' in my life to TELL/SHOW me
GOD has His hand on me. Even though: I Walk ALONE. I've never wanted to be part of the crowd or 'fit in' b/c I KNOW I DON'T 'fit in' & I'm NOT compromising WHO I AM for ANYONE.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
30 December, 01:13
In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication
yes! i have always felt like i am on the outside look inside at a world in which i do not belong. meeting others is a miracle and proof that there is not just evil here - but GOOD.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
29 December, 09:00
I don't know why I was chosen, but I hope God makes me the
best at whatever it will be!

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

29 December, 09:54
In response GOD WON to her Publication
X2πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ’“πŸ’ž

I’m no one @Iam4truth
29 December, 08:42
same here… a friend helped me see things (glimpse of the matrix?) around 2013. if not for him, i wonder if I would be here now… maybe friends are God’s hand in our lives.

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
29 December, 08:37
Girl, same ❀️ those words πŸ‘

29 December, 09:55
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ˜½πŸ’ž

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
29 December, 08:01
This is PERFECT -
..."we fit in perfectly harmoniouslywith a gang of Global Deplorables! 😹How did we even get here?"

I followed an "info lead" from Telegram to anonup.com and never left back in January 2020 ... once the learning started pouring out everywhere I couldn't get enough. Truth HUNGER

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
29 December, 02:28
So grateful! πŸ™β€οΈ

29 December, 03:05
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
The perfect phrase, Auntie_M πŸ’
Many times trudging this path,
long before Q posts,
throughout my life really,
I think,
πŸ™ "There but for the Grace of God go I" πŸ’ž
We're not vaxed!! Think of it. We're AWAKE!!
Thank you, God πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

#godwon
#TheBestIsYetToCome

29 December, 02:21
I hope my path crosses with some of the amazing people I have meant during this journey - wow - what a party!!!!!!

29 December, 03:14
The Victory here will launch
the biggest party CREATION has ever seen!!!
ALL Universes, Galaxies, Planets, Kingdoms,
Civilizations, Angels, Masters, Saints, Enlightened Souls,
ALL β€” will party hearty & rejoice for eons.
Ding dong the demons are gone.
And may they be gone FOREVERMORE!!!
And so it is πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸŽ

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
29 December, 05:56
I would love to actually know these great people Ive interacted with here. Sometimes I wonder...what do they do? Where are they living their lives? How do they spend their time? Everyone seems like such interesting and kind individuals.