Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 December, 08:42
I did not know all of this, interesting:
In addition to the 50 states and federal district, the United States has sovereignty over 14 territories. Five of them (American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands) have a permanent, nonmilitary population, while nine of them do not. With the exception of Navassa Island, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, which are located in the Caribbean, all territories are located in the Pacific Ocean. One territory, Palmyra Atoll, is considered to be incorporated, meaning the full body of the Constitution has been applied to it; the other territories are unincorporated, meaning the Constitution does not fully apply to them. Ten territories (the Minor Outlying Islands and American Samoa) are considered to be unorganized, meaning they have not had an Organic Act enacted by Congress; the four other territories are organized, meaning they have had an Organic Act that has been enacted by Congress.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
29 December, 10:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
πŸ’ž Nana - Here is the active Bitchute link πŸ™

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 12-128-21 Juan O Savin & David Nino Rodriguez
"THE FAILING AGENDA" πŸ’₯

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
29 December, 11:02
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
page not found - damn it

29 December, 11:28
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Oh for God's sakes. That's D N Rodriguez.
He takes his Juan interviews down
& puts them on his $$$-Ninos-Corner-TV station.
Juan does these interviews to TEACH
to HELP
to ENLIGHTEN
to AWAKEN.
DNR is the ONLY one who does this.

But the other hosts are GREAT.
Flyover Conservatives especially.
πŸ‘‡ This is a video not to be missed, imo πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ž

12-21-21 Juan O Savin: It’s Time To Cross The Delaware
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

29 December, 11:32
Thanks - have to laugh about some things - Nino loves the attention - but I believe his intention is good needs to learn a few life lessons IMHO

29 December, 11:36
I also believe he intends well
& like ALL OF US
has issues! πŸ˜ΉπŸ™πŸ’—

Well said friend - we have to be a little crazy to be in this gang of deplorables - I thank God everyday he blessed me with that crazy gene - you know the ones that just cannot follow things that just don't make sense - God Bless
12:45 PM - Dec 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by paulamjohns in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
29 December, 02:27

29 December, 01:40
LOL!!! I know EXACTLY what you mean.
We may not have fit in ANYWHERE ELSE IN OUR LIVES
but we fit in perfectly harmoniously
with a gang of Global Deplorables! 😹
How did we even get here?
Each one of us?
I look at my life's path & think β€”
ONLY GOD COULD HAVE BROUGHT ME HERE.
ONLY GOD COULD HAVE CREATED MY AMAZING LIFE.
Thank you God for my miraculous life.
For this incredible path to BEING AWAKE.
For all the agonies & joys, thank you, God.
ALL GLORY TO GOD πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ’ͺπŸ˜ΌπŸ¦…

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
30 December, 01:12
i feel everyone (who is human that is) is chosen here - it just depends upon who heeds the wake-up call.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
31 December, 07:57
Amen Amen Amen
I couldn't be in better company!
God Bless You ALL!!
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™