Doq Holliday @doqholliday
It appears that the following is happening:

Every bank is going to have to adopt digital assets plain and simple.

Ripple team knew this.

Banks either play ball or they die. They have huge problems anyway with gold and silver reserves. They play ball by commiting to digital wallets and the conversion protocol for fiat into digital.

So when the banks utilize CBDCs (Central Bank Digital Currencies) or some other token for smaller banks, they will need a protocol to convert FIAT into digital to be stored in customers digital wallets.

Because these are all tokens on the blockchain they will have to use a blockchain based protocol.

Well, just look at the fees with BTC, ETH. There’s no question this conversion protocol is going to be done using XRP due the .0001 fee.

Oh and by the way, XRP is not only built for this but is also using the ISO20022 standard whereas other tokens aren’t.

Are you grasping magnitude of this yet?
02:11 AM - Dec 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
30 December, 03:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
So screw everyone that doesn't have a computer, smart phone, etc.
Screw everyone that doesn't want to live in the "fast lane".
Screw the poor.
Screw the Amish.
Screw those who just want to be left alone.
I'd rather die than to be forced to enter into another form of slavery.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
05 January, 06:57
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
I totally agree, I like cash, and only use my debt card if I have to order on line. I know people who don't have a computer or (like me) don't have a phone connected to the internet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
30 December, 03:14
If this digital thing is a very temporary bridge to screw the CBs, then fine. But I want CASH. I'll say it for the third time: JFK's EO11110 for starters. Gold and silver-backed dollars ($1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100, $500, $1000 bills), SILVER dollars, half-dollars, quarters and dimes, NICKEL nickels, COPPER pennies.

That's what will happen. It's real. It's tangible. It can be buried in the backyard if one so chooses. It doesn't appear only as a number on a computer fucking screen nor is it accessible only by using one of [THEIR] cards.

GOD: “Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls."

MOST PEOPLE: "We will not walk therein.”

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 December, 02:39
DoQ, went on to KuCoin, VK said it was easy ... can't find any XRP to buy ... seems its gone down a bit and no one is selling, or that I am VERY unfamiliar with this platform / buying crypto, so its me.
I understand XRP will be handling major transactions for large institutions ... is it possible to Buy "stock" in XRP?

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
31 December, 01:02
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Its being blocked it seems in the USA while the Sec is suing Ripple. You can buy it on Uphold but it is difficult to get it onto a hard wallet but you can keep jt on Uphold . You can only buy like $500 a week I think it is .
You used to be able to put VPN to London to buy on Binance but they are now asking for UK ID before you buy.

reaper myer @reapermyer
29 December, 10:43
its all rigged

OozleFinch STINGER SLINGER @P4Q109
29 December, 10:38
cant get anywhere. cant afford gas

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
29 December, 10:22
Like in the movie office space
the .0001 adds up real fast

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Light In The Dark Place @lightinthedarkplace
29 December, 12:15
Yes, here comes the 'mark of the beast' microchip to buy and sell and trade all your digital currency

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #Bitcoin #money #GodWins #JesusSaves️️ #NWO #Biblical #truth #NEWS

LEARN MORE: https://www.thelightinthed...

1776 Life @pacu44
29 December, 09:16
Like to learn about XRP, can someone point a noob in a direction?

Bonfire Guy @Blayone
29 December, 10:28
In response 1776 Life to his Publication
END GAME: The Level Playing Field
https://youtu.be/Qgdj-f2Gj...
End Game: Internet of Value and rise of the Level Playing Field - YouTube

Not Financial Advice. Entertainment Only.An economic level playing field is about to take place for all Countries. The world is moving to micro-transactions ...

Bonfire Guy @Blayone
29 December, 10:35
In response 1776 Life to his Publication
The Plan: The Level Playing Field - YouTube

XRP Donation and Tips: rPEPPER7kfTD9w2To4CQk6UCfuHM9c6GDY Destination tag 7758015Caution: Not Financial Advice. Subscribe to X22 Report and X22 Report Spotli...

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
29 December, 08:53
SWIFT is planning to fully adopt the ISO 20022 standard by the end of 2022 and the Federal Reserve to implement by the end of 2023. XRP is the one...Buy the dips

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
29 December, 08:32
im trying doq. bought what i could afford for now

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 December, 08:30
😁Does that mean that XRP will be the utility that runs it all?😎
Thank you for always answering our questions, Doq.
You know we always have questions!
HUGE HUGE HUGE!
Thank you to VK for heads up on XRP!
You would think he frickin knew the future or something?
giggles

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
29 December, 08:28
What about the elderly that will be totally confused by all of this

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
29 December, 08:35
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
I hate all this crap and I'm not a pensioner... yet.
I have zero interest in doing all my stuff online.
Even emails, my elec company keep trying to get me to do an online account and upload meter readings etc on to it, and see my bills etc,

I keep writing to them (on paper) saying, no thanks, I don't want an online account, and I don't open your emails, so you might as well keep sending me paper bills.

So they have to keep sending me a bill by post. Haha.
I refuse to have a smart meter installed. They hate me.

But if we all refuse in small ways to go along with them digitalising everything, then they can't win.

I will never use the tap and click or whatever it is on debit purchases. Hell no. I deliberately withdraw cash and use that.

Imagine everything is online and electricity and internet goes down.
Nightmare.

Nope.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
29 December, 09:02
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Paula if we think we know what will happen it is all wrong.
QFS
blockchain
xrp
everything digital
NO
my view it will be simple fair, honest not available to be traded, not for the rich
it will be for we the people.

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
29 December, 03:24
crypto and digital currencies are way of cabal to bring you all to digital social credit slaves
it is the only way for central banks and cabal to get your money
Key Integrated Monetary System , new global financial system have stopped central banks and every other banks controlling our money, so they are very desperate and crypto is the only way for them to steal your money now

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
29 December, 08:29
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
I do not trust crypto or digital currency - it seems basically the same thing in a different package IMHO

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
30 December, 05:58
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
and, just to mention it,if you don't understand why cabal wants digital currency and crypto to be the global financial ststem...well, gates and IMF has agreement to block your (digital slave) access to your funds in case that you haven't taked first 2 vaccines and first 6 boosters...
But hey, nothing to see here, let's all buy donnie's coin, in case you haven't heard the value will jump to $10,000 each donnie coin

can not believe number of iditos that fall for it

I’m CraQd @ImCraQd
29 December, 02:22
Pretty straight forward. 🔥

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
29 December, 02:20
Its exciting, a bridge to future, and generational financial freedom.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
30 December, 10:58
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
every corporation rips us all off in tiny ways also, banks especially. It all adds up to a lot in the end.