Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 December, 04:56
hows the no eggs going? @elaineshtein

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 December, 05:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
About that. What about fresh farm eggs? They okay?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I don't want to label eggs bad. I just know what it did for me. Didn't matter if it was the cheap ones or the farm fresh better tasting ones. Could just be my body. This is why I am interested in the results for anyone that tries cutting them out. Huge cloud has been lifted mentally and physically.
05:06 PM - Dec 27, 2021
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Maddy Day @Spiritgirl
03 January, 11:32
it could be your blood type. eat right for your blood type is a great book.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
28 December, 05:12
i am super sensitive to all kinds of foods. i dont eat eggs a lot but i have noticed when i do i automatically get tired which is similiar to what carbs and sugar do to me.

Simba 716 @Mufasa35
28 December, 03:19
thoughts on raw egg? heard the calcification of cooked egg causes inflamm. my coworker eats 2 dozen a week and is in terrible shape with back pain (inflam) and irritability. fooked eggs

was actually thinking of making some real egg nog today, with raw eggies

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
28 December, 03:24
In response Simba 716 to his Publication
Raw egg gives you the chance to experience the Tijuana two step

Simba 716 @Mufasa35
thoughts on raw egg? heard the calcification of cooked egg causes inflamm. my coworker eats 2 dozen a week and is in terrible shape with back pain (inflam) and irritability. fooked eggs

Simba 716 @Mufasa35

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
28 December, 02:28
...or is it more about ~Light overcoming darkness?

28 December, 02:17
🤔A few years ago there was a video with alot of interesting information on eggs and its negative affects on health~made me glad I never liked eggs. Video has since disappeared.

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
27 December, 11:57
ill let you know how my farm fresh eggs are..😉

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
27 December, 10:31
i recently quit eating eggs because i lost a taste for them. so did my son. i dont know why but its almost like they seem gross to me now

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
27 December, 09:32
I had to cut out eggs and a gazillion other foods because of the food sensitivity test i.e. leaky gut. I wasn’t looking to lose any weight. But after eliminating all of those foods now ate what I weighed when I got married/before children. So I lost about 12 pounds. I am hoping that I can introduce eggs at some point but I’m learning to get by without them. And dairy. And almonds. Etc. etc.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
27 December, 09:18
okie dokie... I am trying this #NOEggs thing... I haven’t had 1 since Saturday cause it was CHRISTmas & Our Fam does a whole brunch thing... And, btw ... I don’t do carbs, so I do eat eggs every single day... For like ever... I cannot wait to have a FOG lifted 🙏🙏🙏 Thanks VK 🙏🙏🙏 You know I am always listening to YOU 💙

28 December, 02:23
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Although I’ve never had a taste for eggs, I have a no carb/sugar family as well and eggs are a staple for breakfast. Keep us posted!

27 December, 09:18
okie dokie... I am trying this #NOEggs thing... I haven’t had 1 since Saturday cause it was CHRISTmas & Our Fam does a whole brunch thing... And, btw ... I don’t do carbs, so I do eat eggs every single day... For like ever... I cannot wait to have a FOG lifted 🙏🙏🙏 Thanks VK 🙏🙏🙏 You know I am always listening to YOU 💙

27 December, 09:20
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
oh, you said a Huge Cloud lifted not Fog... lol ... okie dokie... I am ready @vincentkennedy 💪🦁

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
27 December, 07:50
Maybe those microdose capsules were just pressed a little more, a little denser this week : )

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
27 December, 05:51
Had gone vegan, started eating eggs again for a month. Messed my mind vibes bjg time.
Thanking the chicken for each egg didn’t help :) So they’re out again.

Adamsphere 117 @kadams2629
27 December, 05:33
I cut alcohol, meat and eggs almost 9 months ago. It is almost like I am a brand new person!

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
27 December, 05:41
In response Adamsphere 117 to her Publication
...pretty much what the nwo wants you to do....il stick with eggs....i like em...

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
27 December, 08:03
In response Adamsphere 117 to her Publication
When you say you cut out meat, does that mean only red meat (beef)? Or did you cut out chicken as well?

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
27 December, 05:18
Physical cloud you mean sluggish?
I know the yolks drive my dad’s blood sugar up but egg whites do not.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

James K__ @K2style
29 December, 01:55
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
@blackout_1221 can you recommend the test your taking am interedted in this myself. but with everything in the world i dont trust very easily.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 December, 05:09
I get that. I cut out sodas completely. Drank 1 about 3 weeks ago and had a headache within 10 minutes and felt altogether crappy. Within minutes. Knew I was done with them.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 December, 05:13
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Been on a soda kick since Christmas. If you drink coke try to drink the sugar cane coke that is the standard everywhere besides the US. We get the Corn Syrup crap.