Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 December, 04:56
hows the no eggs going? @elaineshtein

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
About that. What about fresh farm eggs? They okay?
05:01 PM - Dec 27, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Andrew Chan @melon
29 December, 03:59
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
29 December, 04:49
In response Andrew Chan to his Publication
Good grief!! I have no issues dismissing them from my diet. Cept deviled eggs on Thanksgiving👍

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
29 December, 04:52
In response Andrew Chan to his Publication
Within SECONDS of sharing this link.....

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 December, 05:06
I don't want to label eggs bad. I just know what it did for me. Didn't matter if it was the cheap ones or the farm fresh better tasting ones. Could just be my body. This is why I am interested in the results for anyone that tries cutting them out. Huge cloud has been lifted mentally and physically.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
28 December, 05:12
i am super sensitive to all kinds of foods. i dont eat eggs a lot but i have noticed when i do i automatically get tired which is similiar to what carbs and sugar do to me.

Maddy Day @Spiritgirl
03 January, 11:32
it could be your blood type. eat right for your blood type is a great book.

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
27 December, 05:05
Good Q