Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 December, 04:56
hows the no eggs going? @elaineshtein

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 December, 05:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
About that. What about fresh farm eggs? They okay?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 December, 05:06
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I don't want to label eggs bad. I just know what it did for me. Didn't matter if it was the cheap ones or the farm fresh better tasting ones. Could just be my body. This is why I am interested in the results for anyone that tries cutting them out. Huge cloud has been lifted mentally and physically.

Adamsphere 117 @kadams2629
I cut alcohol, meat and eggs almost 9 months ago. It is almost like I am a brand new person!
05:33 PM - Dec 27, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kadams2629 in this post can reply
Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
27 December, 08:03
In response Adamsphere 117 to her Publication
When you say you cut out meat, does that mean only red meat (beef)? Or did you cut out chicken as well?

Adamsphere 117 @kadams2629
27 December, 08:17
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
Chicken as well. I just didn’t want all the added hormones etc. I know it’s not for everyone and I totally reapect that, but I did what I felt would be best for me. ❤️

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
27 December, 05:41
...pretty much what the nwo wants you to do....il stick with eggs....i like em...

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
27 December, 05:35
You can also save 15% or more by switching to GIECO

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
27 December, 05:42
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😅