Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 December, 04:56
hows the no eggs going? @elaineshtein

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 December, 05:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
About that. What about fresh farm eggs? They okay?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 December, 05:06
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I don't want to label eggs bad. I just know what it did for me. Didn't matter if it was the cheap ones or the farm fresh better tasting ones. Could just be my body. This is why I am interested in the results for anyone that tries cutting them out. Huge cloud has been lifted mentally and physically.

27 December, 05:09
I get that. I cut out sodas completely. Drank 1 about 3 weeks ago and had a headache within 10 minutes and felt altogether crappy. Within minutes. Knew I was done with them.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Been on a soda kick since Christmas. If you drink coke try to drink the sugar cane coke that is the standard everywhere besides the US. We get the Corn Syrup crap.
05:13 PM - Dec 27, 2021
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
28 December, 04:54
I can't get over how many productgs, ingredients in our USA products are banned in other countries. Take for instancve Doritios, they look and taste completely different in Ireland. Mauny products, it is very clear they allow, add. poison to our food supply.

27 December, 05:29
But, diet coke was the feel bad soda that broke me.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 December, 05:19
Try to find Mexican glass bottled CC.

27 December, 05:17
water for me